Gaining

Wanting to start gaining

I would like to try some gaining so i need advice and all of that
If there's a way to get bigger thighs and butt as a male i would like to know how to do it, and also i'm looking for how to make heavy cream
Inb4 thanks a lot for the help
(I also have some problems with my fast metabolism)
4 years

Wanting to start gaining

If you gain weight the fat is going to go where it wants .
Basically stores it differently on people so no way of knowing where it will go.
You buy heavy cream at the grocery you don't make it.
4 years

Wanting to start gaining

OK I spent 8 years getting fat and have tried most every method out there and you are asking questions because you are wanting to gain and basically don't know how yet you know more than someone who has actually done it.
You can spout all the scientific data you want it doesn't make it fact.
The different fat from around the country you talk about is still fat the differences would be so minor you may not see a difference.
I would be more inclined to listen to a person that actually did it than some group in a lab that hasn't done it themselves.
4 years

Wanting to start gaining

Wow "thats nice" what condescending answer.
Can't get more disrespectful than that can you?
I guess you know it all so not much reason for me to comment in this thread any more.
4 years

Wanting to start gaining

Yeah it did sadly.
Funny how people ask for advice then when they receive some they get mad because they don't don't like the answer.
College kids that have a major but no degree yet think they know it all.
I have 4 degrees and I will be the first to admit I don't know everything in each field.
4 years

Wanting to start gaining

Ditzy:
Yeah it did sadly.

I have 4 degrees and I will be the first to admit I don't know everything in each field.

of all the things I know, I now realize I know nothing! yep I concur...same here 😁
4 years

Wanting to start gaining

The OP asked a valid question and I answered it.
I am sorry that one guy didn't like my answer and had to get all snowflake on me over it
4 years

Wanting to start gaining

I see your point.
He just came off as a tool I suppose.
4 years

Wanting to start gaining

I know you didn't ask the question and I stated that at the top of page 2 if you would have looked.
Do you smart off to your Mother like that?
4 years

Wanting to start gaining

becomingoverweight:
The comment of yours I replied to heavily implies that I was the one who asked the question and that I didn't like your answer. Not sure how to reconcile that with your comment at the top of the page. They're completely contradictory statements. Also, I do talk to my mother like this.[/quote]

I made a comment that states you didn't ask the question so you can forget trying to argue that point because its obvious you didn't ask the question so really its a moot point.
Its obvious all you want to do is argue and I am not here for childish college games like that.
4 years