Gaining

Latest thoughts on gaining philosophies

I realize some just decide to get fat and jump in with both feet. They start eating more and love it and don't look back or worry about where they're going. This is a great way to do it.

But some people are on the fence and wondering how much to gain, whether to do an experimental gain, whether to have goals or limits or both.

For those people I've often recommended an experimental gain. But I'm having second thoughts.

I'm starting to think the experimental gain is more for those whose main interest is the erotic or aesthetic aspects of gaining. They need to gain some real weight to truly understand the experience of gaining.

But if you are more focused on gluttony, on the freedom to eat all you want, the experimental gain may not be as useful. Gluttony is best if you aren't worried about your weight at all. Ideally you should have no limit, or at least a distant one.

Does this make any sense?
4 years

SahX:
Yes and not. From my experience as a feeder, the receiving side of Feederism comstitutes alone a much broader bracket of innate, shared or odd philosophical onsets. Some feedees are craving for attention: others for validation, self-expiation out of an act of social or political rebellion, to indulge into some form of "situationship" from which they wouldn't otherwise engage or commit further if there have not such common fixation, to ever release and tame out their libido while involving within a repressive (often ultrareligious or medieval-minded) social environment that tend to shame sexually-freed single women out of wedlock and the list goes on and on.

Sometimes, we are not even dealing with actual proper feedees but either all-round foodies what I may define as "[i]latent or semi-latent potentials[/]" who may been triggered by a lenient erotic purpose from one romantic or ludic interest.

holy shit.
never in my life have I seen "expiation" and "ludic" in the same post.
well done.
4 years

As someone who considers himself a feedee,/gainer, I’ve only been comfortable with the experimental gain thus far. I have always love the thought of gaining bc it feels so erotic. I’ve always wanted a round belly.

Socially, it’s always been tough to keep the weight on. I’ve always enjoyed running distance races and all my friends are runners so we all do races and are very active together.

I have committed myself to a couple races next year but going into 2020, I’m determined to keep the scale increasing to a point of even if I lost weight I’ll still be fat.

I feel I need to start laying groundwork to prepare myself to get fat and stay fat bc honestly when you want something and the feeling of not being able to do it, it can feel torturous.
4 years

NeverSayWhen:
Those interested in the erotic aspects of gaining often have a built in dopamine response to eating calorie rich meals and getting bigger. The gaining turns them on and when they're turned on, they're inspired to gain more.

Gluttony and freedom to eat what you want is directly linked to the erotic pleasures of feederism. I don't know if you can parse them out like that, as they are all part of the same equation, aren't they?

I think what holds most gainers and feedees back is the social pressures and the health concerns of gaining too much weight. They're nervous that the sexual pleasure won't outweigh the social stigma.

You completely nailed this from my gainer perspective!
4 years

NeverSayWhen:
Those interested in the erotic aspects of gaining often have a built in dopamine response to eating calorie rich meals and getting bigger. The gaining turns them on and when they're turned on, they're inspired to gain more.

Gluttony and freedom to eat what you want is directly linked to the erotic pleasures of feederism. I don't know if you can parse them out like that, as they are all part of the same equation, aren't they?

I think what holds most gainers and feedees back is the social pressures and the health concerns of gaining too much weight. They're nervous that the sexual pleasure won't outweigh the social stigma.

You completely nailed this from my gainer perspective!
4 years

The sexual pleasure will totally be worth it. Social stigmas about you and your size can’t beat the pleasure..in fact- they can be very erotic and exciting one you get used to being an object of scrutiny in public. 😈
4 years

NeverSayWhen:

THIS is how I am completely...
4 years

John Smith:
Yes and not. From my experience as a feeder, the receiving side of Feederism comstitutes alone a much broader bracket of innate, shared or odd philosophical onsets. Some feedees are craving for attention: others for validation, self-expiation out of an act of social or political rebellion, to indulge into some form of "situationship" from which they wouldn't otherwise engage or commit further if there have not such common fixation, to ever release and tame out their libido while involving within a repressive (often ultrareligious or medieval-minded) social environment that tend to shame sexually-freed single women out of wedlock and the list goes on and on.

Sometimes, we are not even dealing with actual proper feedees but either all-round foodies what I may define as "latent or semi-latent potentials" who may been triggered by a lenient erotic purpose from one romantic or ludic interest.
Well said and spot on....
4 years

I think your the original thought is very close to the thread about pushers vs. letting goers. If an experimental gain is a letting go, and the perceived anxieties and negatives that inhibited going for it were lifted, then the experiment was a success, while if they are still present or stronger, then it was a failure. For a pusher, at the end, if the pushing and the work were worth it, then the gain was a success, but if they don't feel that the payoff was worth it, then it isn't.
4 years

markus202:
The sexual pleasure will totally be worth it. Social stigmas about you and your size can’t beat the pleasure..in fact- they can be very erotic and exciting one you get used to being an object of scrutiny in public. 😈
I agree with this totally. When I was younger, I would get self conscious and mad but when I got huge the scrutiny became a turn on because of the looks of amazement and disgust of how can a handsome guy have a hanging gut like I had. It was amazing....
4 years
12   loading