Fat experiences

Who else is growing for the holidays?

Hi all :-) Trying to surpass 200 this holiday season. My belly is just a big hard bowling ball right now, but hoping for some softness all over. My wife and so keep each other well-fed like a good fat couple should :-) She’s about 320 and proud of it :-) Here’s to being fat and proud into the new year!
4 years

I would like to be 300lbs by new year
4 years

becomingoverweight:
You might want to try losing some visceral fat if you don't like your belly being so hard.

how can you tell if you have visceral fat?
4 years

Yeah, I’d love for my belly to jiggle like my wife’s does :-) Lots of catching up to do smiley
4 years

StuffingFan1:
Thanks, but I don't know how.

Try overeating sugar, carbs, and soybean oil.
LuvsChub04:
how can you tell if you have visceral fat?

becomingoverweight:
Your belly will protrude even when you're empty if you have enough visceral fat.

mine just always sticks out doesn't hang...
4 years

Trying to gain weight during the holidays so my belly would be bigger after the holidays
4 years

I've been trying and I've gained some, but it's still a bit of a challenge. At my current size and appetite I sometimes have to make myself eat more, or do things like deliberately "topping off" and filling up say, an hour or two later.

Sometimes I wonder at what point I might transition from a pusher into "letting go," where the seal is broken and it becomes really easy to overeat and gain.

I kind of hope to be officially overweight by the end of January.
4 years

I absolutely love the period between Thanksgiving and New Years Day. I just let myself go and enjoy all the cookies, cake, pie, drinks, desserts from parties, get togethers, etc. By New Years Day I have usually put on 10 to 12 lbs. And it feels so good!
4 years

With all the family meals, the sweets and staying at home, the true challenge is not to gain during holidays!
4 years

No real goal in mind, but my pants are getting tight. Not sure I'll be able to fasten them by New Year's!
4 years
12   loading