Fat experiences

Who else is growing for the holidays?

I already gained 6 pounds this week!! And it's not even new year's eve... I think I'm going to gain another 6 pounds at least
4 years

I have definitely gained this holiday season. Gotta work off this extra jiggle.
4 years

So, how did you all do? Be fun to see what the combined total of everyone on the site is
4 years

I definitely am! I'm hoping to reach 320 pounds by new year.
3 years

Aiming for 200lbs. Which would be a 16lb gain during my 3 weeks off work. Not sure it’s possible but I’m trying
3 years

I had no intention of gaining any more this year but I’m actually now speeding towards 300lbs. I can’t seem to stop and the 5000 cals I ate today tells me I might speed past 300 before this year is over too.
I’ve never been so stuffed.
3 years

H203:
I had no intention of gaining any more this year but I’m actually now speeding towards 300lbs. I can’t seem to stop and the 5000 cals I ate today tells me I might speed past 300 before this year is over too.

Nice!
3 years

H203:

You might as well just keep gaining then
3 years

This is the first year I've ever been given a shirt box full of cookies and fudge...
3 years
12   loading