General

Lizzo's twerking controversy

Ditzy:
Miss porker I was not comparing young to old at all I was making a point which you seemed to have missed.
Would you be OK with your mother acting in such a manner in public with you right next to her?
My guess would be no.

occamslaser:
Am I wrong in my read here? It seems that you are suggesting that, because someone might be uncomfortable with Thier mother acting in a sexual way, they should also feel uncomfortable with someone else (specifically a young person) acting that way? Because that is in fact making a direct comparison and implying rhetorical causation.
But putting that aside, if my mother was someone who based her professional image on sexual freedom, no, I wouldn't care at all. Lizos whole image revolves to some extent around her not conforming to sexual norms or sociatly imposed restricitons, which makes her actions pretty normal given that.

I was not making a comparison I was just saying how acting that way in public is rather disgusting.
If you think what she did in public is normal then maybe you have issues and you are a bit out of a normal zone.
If you want to talk norms a lady just doesn't act like that in public. A skank yes a lady no
4 years

Ditzy:
Miss porker I was not comparing young to old at all I was making a point which you seemed to have missed.
Would you be OK with your mother acting in such a manner in public with you right next to her?
My guess would be no.

occamslaser:
Am I wrong in my read here? It seems that you are suggesting that, because someone might be uncomfortable with Thier mother acting in a sexual way, they should also feel uncomfortable with someone else (specifically a young person) acting that way? Because that is in fact making a direct comparison and implying rhetorical causation.
But putting that aside, if my mother was someone who based her professional image on sexual freedom, no, I wouldn't care at all. Lizos whole image revolves to some extent around her not conforming to sexual norms or sociatly imposed restricitons, which makes her actions pretty normal given that.

Ditzy:
I was not making a comparison I was just saying how acting that way in public is rather disgusting.
If you think what she did in public is normal then maybe you have issues and you are a bit out of a normal zone.
If you want to talk norms a lady just doesn't act like that in public. A skank yes a lady no

So normal is a really interesting term to use, because it implies people should be normal, that normative behavior is right behavior. So counterpoint, this is a fetish website, this is not "normal" behavior but we are most of us here under the tacit pretense that our behavior in regards to it is acceptable and good for us personally. So given that we have that choice, which we desire to make with freely without bias, why shouldn't she have that same luxury? Who decides what is normal and what makes the norm the arbiter of the good?
4 years

As an exhibitionist who enjoys sharing nude photos of myself, I strongly dislike this idea of labeling people as skanks who don't deserve love. I know that I shouldn't be surprised but I always am when I hear stuff like this on an 18+ fetish website.
4 years

She would have gotten hate no matter what size or color she is. She was twerking with her thong exposed in front of children. What difference does it make what size or color she is at that point? If Dawn French or Beyonce did that, everyone would have reacted the same.

As for Ditzy saying imagine your mother doing that, that doesnt fly. Anyone over 21 has parents that grew up in the 70's or earlier where people didnt do that stuff in public venues. Meanwhile I knew some girls in high school that were total hobags, one of which has two kids now. I can totally see her twerking in a thong at a concert or something because thats how she was 15 years ago.

Then again, now that I think about it, who says our mothers werent flashing The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, Poison or Def Leppard? Well there goes my argument...carry on
4 years

I am sad that young people today have such a low sense of self worth.
I am not here to argue with a bunch of kids so I am out.
4 years

Ditzy:
I am sad that young people today have such a low sense of self worth.
I am not here to argue with a bunch of kids so I am out.

Nice straw man you got there.
4 years
12   loading