Extreme obesity

600 lb- vanilla hippo is one of the stars

So I saw the trailer for 600lb life season 9 and I dont know the girls real name but she is one of the participants
4 years

I personally cannot watch those kinds of shows. I hate hearing people how miserable they are being fat, and I hate to see people lose weight. (until they regain more.)
4 years

Pizzaboy:
So I saw the trailer for 600lb life season 9 and I dont know the girls real name but she is one of the participants

If it is Vanilla Hippo, Have to watch it. She's one of my favorites !
4 years

johnxyz:
I personally cannot watch those kinds of shows. I hate hearing people how miserable they are being fat, and I hate to see people lose weight. (until they regain more.)

Zsalynn was a SSBBW model and got fatter and more successful. She married a British man who was into this whole thing. Then she went on this weightloss TV programme and they basically all blamed him for her being fat and ho being fat had been so bad for her. Hypocritical or what!

She made money from gaining weight then betrayed those fans and made money losing weight. She betrayed her husband too. It's all very well saying "it's what's inside that counts, love me for who I am" but when you make being fat part of who you are and what you stand for (if you can still stand) then you can't expect the same people to be impressed with your weight loss. You're impressing all the people who hated you because you were fat.

PS, Vanilla Hippo is gay a man.
4 years

I whole heartedly agree. Be careful about using the F word on here in a negative opinion.
4 years

FatFetishMan:
You can't judge anyone's feelings about anything. ...

So much for empathy then.
4 years

I just figured out who Vanilla Hippo is (not Hobbit). No, she's not a feedee more of a foodee who's making the best of things. We will find out if she blames anyone for being fat or if it's a lifestyle choice she is changing.
4 years

JackSteven:
I whole heartedly agree. Be careful about using the F word on here in a negative opinion.

SahX:
I don't fear calling a failure a failure. Feminism as an emancipatory movement aiming for equal opportunities and rights is noble and I respect that.

Hence why I would never appreciate the way its current generation laboriously aim the bandwagon through. It's plain self-destructive.

I got barred from phleabag and FF for talking about Feminism in 2015. I was pretty scathing, it seems public opinion is turning against Feminism. If it's about equality why call it Feminism? It's about female rights which is fine as long as they are honest about it and people don't get cancelled if they disagree.
4 years

She is a woman
4 years