Gaining

Tricked into becoming a fat pig

i thought i would share my story of the last year here. i don't have any friends in my rl aside from my girlfriend, di, but i know others here have had similar experiences...

about a year ago i met di, my current girlfriend, a ssbbw. at the time i was a very fit, athletically-built guy. we hit it off immediately, really connected well,and several months later she moved in with me.

in all my past relationships, i have been pretty much the dominant feeder. i liked staying in shape to highlight that contrast with my feedee, whether an man or a woman (i am bisexual, or pansexual). di was already very large when i met her, and had no familiarity with the feedist scene. when i introduced her to the concept, she didn't find it very interesting. that was ok, we had lots of other things and kinks in common (bondage, etc.).

dating has never been a more fun and positive experience, i think. we spent as much time together as we could, juggling our schedules. most of our time together involved going out to restaurants and bars, eating out (di is very much a foodie), or hanging out at home, watching movies, and of course, more eating and drinking.

i started to make less and less time for the gym, opting to stay in with di... snacking, drinking. playing! eventually i noticed my pants getting tighter, and made an effort to work out more. when i would get dressed to go, she would often tempt me to stay with her abundant charms... she denies trying to sabotage my efforts, but i am not so sure, lol!

weeks away from the gym turned into months away. my clothes were no longer fitting properly, so i got larger sizes. i tried to work out again, with the plan of shrinking back down into my smaller sizes again. but it was getting harder and harder to stick with it, and just easier to hang out on the couch and snack!

eventually it got to the point that my gut was impossible to hide. my family teased me, my co-workers mocked me, and even di started to call me names. she clearly liked the bigger me, though. and to be honest, i started to like the teasing.

when i passed 200 lbs (50 lbs heavier than my first pic here on ff!!!) it was a shock to me. it caused me to reflect on where i was now... i had a bulging tummy that bounced and jiggled with my movements. sitting up in bed was noticeably more difficult.
i felt like i was on a precipice - i went to the gym to do something about it. i was so embarrassed to see my reflection in the mirrors - an unavoidable belly poking out. my cardio had deteriorated significantly, i just died on the treadmill, and my strength had diminished to an embarrassing degree. i used to actively weight train, but all of those muscles seemed to have vanished.

i felt disheartened, and to be honest, a little humiliated in that last attempt at working out. when i talked to di about it, she lavished attention on my flabby parts, and surprised me - she didn't want me to lose the weight. she wanted me to put on another 50 lbs, instead!

i felt mixed emotions at that. i loved her support and affection, and tbh, the idea that she was coming around to some of the ideals of a feedist was kind of enticing! but i already felt like i had turned from a stallion into a pig, i wasn't crazy about getting even fatter.

...but then... i did get fatter! in the weeks since that conversation, i have put on another 20 lbs. she delights in tempting and teasing me, and she is so gorgeous, really, she is hard to resist! smiley she is also taking on a far more dominant role in our sex life, which has been fun. my ego is getting less sensitive to her name calling, and her teasing me, and showing that she can easily dominate the fatter, weaker me, having her way with me.

at the moment, heading into the holidays, i don't know where this is going to lead. i am definitely enjoying myself in the moment, but in at other times i sometimes find myself reflecting on my new, bloated, sqeezable body, still dumbfounded by how this has happened to me? di has told me that she is calling the shots over the holidays, and i am ok with that, and look forward to time off work with her, doing (and eating) as she pleases!

i suggested to her that i could start working out in the new year, try to trim down. she smiled a sneaky smile and said, "you can try... but what makes you think you won't have passed the point of no return by then?"

what have i gotten myself into? smiley
4 years

Just go with the flow smiley
4 years

Wow sounds like you are in for a ride.
better buy some bigger clothes now because you are going to need them.
4 years

alelectromigration:
So awesome -- near perfect scenario. It's almost like she used your fetish against you. Perhaps she realized your fat fetish was for real and she had captured you with her soft charms. She knew you wouldn't be going anywhere. Maybe she was a bit shy about her attractions before or didn't even let herself dwell on them. But when she realized how smitten you were, her confidence soared and her true self came out -- subconsciously at first and then more and more consciously. Turns out she likes fat guys ... so guess what's in store for you smiley

i asked her to read this response, and her answer was just an evil laugh, lol!

something about that line "used your fetish against you" is just very, very exciting, and i am not even sure why?
4 years

Gaining for a Feeder can be a slippery slope.I remember when I reached 230 lbs on June 10th. It was almost tempting to let go and get to 250.At my age and with a few health problems I went the other direction and am back to 190 for the first time in 13 years.And being currently single probably made it an easier decision.In your situation and being younger I can see how it would be easy to let go.Keep us posted after the New Year.Great post!
4 years

canuck:
i thought i would share my story of the last year here. i don't have any friends in my rl aside from my girlfriend, di, but i know others here have had similar experiences...

about a year ago i met di, my current girlfriend, a ssbbw. at the time i was a very fit, athletically-built guy. we hit it off immediately, really connected well,and several months later she moved in with me.

in all my past relationships, i have been pretty much the dominant feeder. i liked staying in shape to highlight that contrast with my feedee, whether an man or a woman (i am bisexual, or pansexual). di was already very large when i met her, and had no familiarity with the feedist scene. when i introduced her to the concept, she didn't find it very interesting. that was ok, we had lots of other things and kinks in common (bondage, etc.).

dating has never been a more fun and positive experience, i think. we spent as much time together as we could, juggling our schedules. most of our time together involved going out to restaurants and bars, eating out (di is very much a foodie), or hanging out at home, watching movies, and of course, more eating and drinking.

i started to make less and less time for the gym, opting to stay in with di... snacking, drinking. playing! eventually i noticed my pants getting tighter, and made an effort to work out more. when i would get dressed to go, she would often tempt me to stay with her abundant charms... she denies trying to sabotage my efforts, but i am not so sure, lol!

weeks away from the gym turned into months away. my clothes were no longer fitting properly, so i got larger sizes. i tried to work out again, with the plan of shrinking back down into my smaller sizes again. but it was getting harder and harder to stick with it, and just easier to hang out on the couch and snack!

eventually it got to the point that my gut was impossible to hide. my family teased me, my co-workers mocked me, and even di started to call me names. she clearly liked the bigger me, though. and to be honest, i started to like the teasing.

when i passed 200 lbs (50 lbs heavier than my first pic here on ff!!!) it was a shock to me. it caused me to reflect on where i was now... i had a bulging tummy that bounced and jiggled with my movements. sitting up in bed was noticeably more difficult.
i felt like i was on a precipice - i went to the gym to do something about it. i was so embarrassed to see my reflection in the mirrors - an unavoidable belly poking out. my cardio had deteriorated significantly, i just died on the treadmill, and my strength had diminished to an embarrassing degree. i used to actively weight train, but all of those muscles seemed to have vanished.

i felt disheartened, and to be honest, a little humiliated in that last attempt at working out. when i talked to di about it, she lavished attention on my flabby parts, and surprised me - she didn't want me to lose the weight. she wanted me to put on another 50 lbs, instead!

i felt mixed emotions at that. i loved her support and affection, and tbh, the idea that she was coming around to some of the ideals of a feedist was kind of enticing! but i already felt like i had turned from a stallion into a pig, i wasn't crazy about getting even fatter.

...but then... i did get fatter! in the weeks since that conversation, i have put on another 20 lbs. she delights in tempting and teasing me, and she is so gorgeous, really, she is hard to resist! smiley she is also taking on a far more dominant role in our sex life, which has been fun. my ego is getting less sensitive to her name calling, and her teasing me, and showing that she can easily dominate the fatter, weaker me, having her way with me.

at the moment, heading into the holidays, i don't know where this is going to lead. i am definitely enjoying myself in the moment, but in at other times i sometimes find myself reflecting on my new, bloated, sqeezable body, still dumbfounded by how this has happened to me? di has told me that she is calling the shots over the holidays, and i am ok with that, and look forward to time off work with her, doing (and eating) as she pleases!

i suggested to her that i could start working out in the new year, try to trim down. she smiled a sneaky smile and said, "you can try... but what makes you think you won't have passed the point of no return by then?"

I would love to be in your shoes!
4 years

canuck:

What have you gotten yourself into? It sounds like you've found where you ought to be. Just enjoy it!
4 years

canuck:
when i passed 200 lbs (50 lbs heavier than my first pic here on ff!!!) she lavished attention on my flabby parts, and surprised me - she didn't want me to lose the weight. she wanted me to put on another 50 lbs, instead! ...she is also taking on a far more dominant role in our sex life...showing that she can easily dominate the fatter, weaker me, having her way with me. at the moment, heading into the holidays, i don't know where this is going to lead... she is calling the shots over the holidays, and i am ok with that, and look forward to time off work with her, doing (and eating) as she pleases!

You are now a feedee who will soon have put on 100 pounds for your feeder girlfriend who will continue fattening you. Soon you will be too big to easily lose weight and ever be fit again. Prepare to become as fat as your girlfriend or even bigger.
4 years

fatrnfatr:
You are now a feedee who will soon have put on 100 pounds for your feeder girlfriend who will continue fattening you. Soon you will be too big to easily lose weight and ever be fit again. Prepare to become as fat as your girlfriend or even bigger.

wow, that is quite a prophesy!
and i can kind of already seeing parts of it come true... i am getting closer to that 100 lb mark, and i already am feeling the ability to lose weight is diminishing quickly... no road to go but forward? smiley
4 years

jcmssbbw:
Sounds to me like had she of said "jump off the bridge" rather than refusing, you would be the kind to have said "How high"?

it is funny that you mention this, because she used exactly that same example when i teasingly suggested she was trying to make me get fatter.
she knows i will do pretty much anything she asks me to, so yeah, the "tricking" isn't very hard, lol!
4 years
1234   loading