Gaining

That lovely fat feeling

This morning I woke up to find that I suddenly , almost magically, had more flab all over and it does feel good! Funny thing is I stopped gaining two weeks ago. There is no doubt in my mind that it is due to my previous two week heavy cream and peanuts gaining session. The delayed result seems strange but just goes to show that you should not be discouraged too soon.

I will no doubt start gaining again in earnest over the Christmas holiday.

How many others have had such an experience of suddenly feeling very fat?
4 years

That lovely fat feeling

Maybe something is off in the gravitational pull today lol. I have actually been pushing myself up to 5-6000 calories the last couple of days but this morning I really saw it working. It's winter so I've been bundled up most of the time and not even sleeping naked as ususal. I had time for a leisurely hot shower this morning and had a good look at myself for the first time in about a month...and a few lbs.
I've been loving my belly growth so much I hadn't noticed the rest of me getting really big as well! My thighs are getting real thick and luscious, my ass has a dimple and my tits, which definitely feel heavier, are getting stretch marks. I'm getting absolutely juicy and I love it! My pants barely fit when I put them on in the morning, by the time I get through lunch they need to be loosened and/or lowered. My hoodies are getting tight around my fat gut and I'm on my way into holiday gathetings with some who haven't seen me in a year--I can't wait for the comments because after another week of eating like this I sure won't be able to hide it!
4 years

That lovely fat feeling

Tubby Marie:
Maybe its the day. I have not been feeling so great about regaining 18 pounds been feeling kind if disgusted in myself but suddenly today I love my fat bidy and pot belly.
more to love smiley
4 years

That lovely fat feeling

I’m in the middle of a heavy cream low carb diet right now. Aside from a lot of bloating, I have not seen that jump up the scale yet. Only completed one week
4 years

That lovely fat feeling

frybelly:
I’m in the middle of a heavy cream low carb diet right now. Aside from a lot of bloating, I have not seen that jump up the scale yet. Only completed one week

Do you really think you'll see a jump with low carbs?
4 years

That lovely fat feeling

My hope is that it will jump up from eating 5k calories including cream each day (low carb calories). I’m testing the theory that I may lose visceral fat and get softer more jiggly fat on The outside. As many have stated, I’m already seeing and feeling more softness on my lower half.
4 years

That lovely fat feeling

@Curveman ...I’m also doing a lot of nuts, cheese, cottage cheese with the cream. Hope I have similar result
4 years

That lovely fat feeling

frybelly:
@Curveman ...I’m also doing a lot of nuts, cheese, cottage cheese with the cream. Hope I have similar result

Keep at it and you will gain well in the long run, I feel sure.
4 years

That lovely fat feeling

Heavy cream and ice cream before bed every night was very good for gaining weight and after you slow down or get burned out of ice cream and or heavy cream the fat still keeps piling up in a delayed effect.
I really liked when that happened because jeans I bought less than a month ago were getting really tight and hard to get over my thighs and butt.
4 years

That lovely fat feeling

Tubby Marie:
Maybe its the day. I have not been feeling so great about regaining 18 pounds been feeling kind if disgusted in myself but suddenly today I love my fat bidy and pot belly.

I Love when your belly is bigger Marie.I feel like you look healthier and happier when you're bigger.
4 years