4 years

Humiliation & submission

This is the dream isn’t it?
4 years

Humiliation & submission

If some female feedee wants to get humiliated i’d love to smiley
3 years

Humiliation & submission

Super into this. Also love the idea of being fattened and humiliated.
3 years

Humiliation & submission

I used to be an athlete so I love being teased about how out of shape I've become.
3 years

Humiliation & submission

yes that teasing about added chubb or changes is hot in former fit ppl

there should be a tv show like big brother where cheerleaders fatten each other up before some competiton to sabotage each other ;-)
3 years

Humiliation & submission

Never really understood why people like that.
Not saying its wrong or dissing the kink I just never understood what the pleasure is.
I would love to hear why some of you like it.
I am really curious and not bashing anyone for it.
My ex hated when I gained and my Mom still gets on my case for being fat and she can be brutally mean when she fat shames me.
I have gotten used to it but her words still hurt.
3 years

Humiliation & submission

Ditzy:
Never really understood why people like that.
Not saying its wrong or dissing the kink I just never understood what the pleasure is.
I would love to hear why some of you like it.
I am really curious and not bashing anyone for it.
My ex hated when I gained and my Mom still gets on my case for being fat and she can be brutally mean when she fat shames me.
I have gotten used to it but her words still hurt.

Growing up, I had always identified with being the jock but I was always chubby but when I graduated and moved away that was when I learned about the life. When I started to gain, I didn't like my family saying things but when a female associate of mine told me that no one that actually knew you and cared for you would never shame then I took my ego out of it and I only register with the teasing now which is a complete 180 from where I was. So, it depends on who is doing the shaming and the tonality of it. I only like teasing from those I actually like
3 years

Humiliation & submission

Gainergirl:
I’d love for someone to constantly be berating me and fat shaming me for how obese I’m getting whilst at the same time forcing feeding me
I like the feeling of being objectified like my only use is getting fatter for my feeder
Is anybody interested?

I fully get what you mean. I have done similar with feedees in the past.
3 years