General

When did you realize you were attracted to fat people/how were you introduced to this community?

I was always attracted to fat boys in high school.
They were usually a lot nicer boys and more fun to be around.
Lots of girls liked the football players but I never cared for their big egos.
4 years

When did you realize you were attracted to fat people/how were you introduced to this community?

In junior high and high school I always found myself drawn to plump, chubby girls. As I got older I discovered Dimensions Magazine which celebrated fat women and found myself very attracted to the women who were gaining weight and turned on by it. That led to the online Dimensions which I still subscribe to. From there I discovered Big Cuties, Stuffer 31, and this community 8 to 9 years ago. As I have gotten older, I find myself more attracted to SSBBWs thanks to sites like this. While I love fat women of all sizes, beautiful women over 300 lbs. really rock my world.
4 years

When I was younger I was fascinated/attracted to larger women. Heck my wife was rather plump when I married her. Loved that pregnant belly look. Unfortunately although on the heavy side she was not interested in gaining weight.
Along comes the internet, Dimensions and other sites. As time went on I realized that I was an Fa. Today I consider myself a Feeder. Bigger is Better !!
4 years

Not until my skinny wife got pregnant. She was ravenous and gained a lot of weight. Loved every second of it. But even after that I still didn't know this was an actual "thing", that there were girls actually trying to gain and had a community and culture behind it.
4 years

Certain cartoons did it for me. Charlotte's Web, and Pigs Is Pigs specifically - made me want to be able to just eat and eat until I became fat. Hansel and Gretel too. At age 5, I thought it would be awesome to be locked in a cage and forced to get fat. With the caveat that I'd eventually escape, but at least I'd be able to divert responsibility when I turned up shaped like a beachball.

When I was about 8 years old, my family went out to dinner at an all you can eat buffet. I was a tiny kid, but I kept going back for more. I think my parents were surprised more than anything. I fell asleep in the back seat with a sore, distended tummy - and oddly loved how it felt.

In high school, I was more attracted to chubby girls than anything.

Post high-school, I started to research more on the web - mostly ways to get fat, because I was convinced there were tricks, or like OTC pills I could utilize to gain rapid weight. I eventually found websites like Dimensions and a few others that eventually vanished. FantasyFeeder came later, followed by Feabie.

Ultimately, I think I've been a feedee since as long as I can remember, but I'm not quite sure when I realize I liked thicker girls.
4 years