General

I don't know what to do?

So, I am 18 and in college. My entire life I have been trying to come to terms with this fetish. I dont have access to a therapist right now.

I am defiently on the lower end of this fetish in terms. I personally am not into any guys who weight over 250 pounds. 250 is my absolute limit to who I am attracted to.

But, even despite being on the lower end on the spectrum on this fetish, I still feel feel horrible. I am a chrsitian and feel like I am going to hell if I ever engage in this fetish at all. If I ever have a significant other I would never, ever want them to be unheathly and would still want them to excerisze and eat well.

I also fear that I have a mental disorder for having this fetish. Like I am perfectly normal in everyway but, Im just born with this completly random fetish. Like how is this not a mental disorder?

I just want to live a normal life.I want to get married, have kids, and live a long happy and healthy life with someone. This damn fetish is standing in the way of that and I have no idea what to do. I feel like God cursed me with this "thing" and that there is something wrong with me. I don't have any other types of kinks or fetishes so my entire sexuality is based on this fetish. Why the hell is my entire sex life based of getting someone fat and potentially harming someone. I know people can fat and healthy but, still.

I also am scared that if I am actually in a relationship with someone, all I will care about is wanting to make that a little bigger. I don't want to objectify anyone.

I don't know why im posting this to a fucking kink website. Im not trying to make anyone here feel offended. I guess I just wanted to hear others thoughts on how fucked up my thinking is right now. I feel so alone. Why am I like this?
4 years

I don't know what to do?

Why do you need a therapist just to live your life?
You are attracted to what you like why is that a bad thing you are going to hell over?
250 for a guy is not huge if he is tall.
Somebody has fed you some bad advice and IMO you really don't have some extreme fetish.
Liking something is not the same as a fetish.
I'm fat and like fat guys I don't have any fetishes and I am here.
Personally I don't think you are messed up at all. You just have a preference in the kind of guys you like nothing more than that.

I think you are over thinking all of this and trying to find a way to punish yourself for liking fat guys because you don't think you are supposed to be attracted to them.
Wake up GF if you are attracted to bigger guys its OK trust me you aren't going to hell over it.
God made you who you are right?
If God made you attracted to fat guys why argue with him over it?
4 years

I don't know what to do?

Ditzy:
Why do you need a therapist just to live your life?
You are attracted to what you like why is that a bad thing you are going to hell over?
250 for a guy is not huge if he is tall.
Somebody has fed you some bad advice and IMO you really don't have some extreme fetish.
Liking something is not the same as a fetish.
I'm fat and like fat guys I don't have any fetishes and I am here.
Personally I don't think you are messed up at all. You just have a preference in the kind of guys you like nothing more than that.

I think you are over thinking all of this and trying to find a way to punish yourself for liking fat guys because you don't think you are supposed to be attracted to them.
Wake up GF if you are attracted to bigger guys its OK trust me you aren't going to hell over it.
God made you who you are right?
If God made you attracted to fat guys why argue with him over it?

thanks for this. I feel a bit better. Its just the feeder aspect of me im upset about.
4 years

I don't know what to do?

Remember you don't have to be a feeder.
You make a choice to be a feeder and it can be something you chose not to do.
If you don't like that part of you change it.
I used to be a drug addict and didn't care if I lived or died and at times wished I had.
I made the personal choice to go thru the agony of with drawl so I wouldn't be bound to the needle.
Rehab was hard as hell and if I can come thru that you can choose not to be a feeder.
I know that sounds crazy on a fetish site but its the truth.
4 years

I don't know what to do?

Ditzy:
Remember you don't have to be a feeder.
You make a choice to be a feeder and it can be something you chose not to do.
If you don't like that part of you change it.
I used to be a drug addict and didn't care if I lived or died and at times wished I had.
I made the personal choice to go thru the agony of with drawl so I wouldn't be bound to the needle.
Rehab was hard as hell and if I can come thru that you can choose not to be a feeder.
I know that sounds crazy on a fetish site but its the truth.

DO thinks it makes snese for me to just date fat guys and have aspects of being a feeder. Tehey actually gain weight and if they do it will just be a small amount. Im not into morbid obesity or anything. If they actually happen to gain too much weight to be honest it is unattarctive to me and I would even prefeer them to lose weight.
4 years

I don't know what to do?

Remember its a choice you make and you are responsible for your actions.
4 years

I don't know what to do?

van:
Tastes and preferences often change. You might someday fall deeply in love and be content with your partner's natural weight gain without even thinking "I wish he would get fatter", etc. There are ways to enjoy aspects of this without becoming a feeder.

I've realized that what is most important for me is that they have a hearty appetite and a passion for food, as well as being totally comfortable and confident with their body and okay with gaining naturally as a result of their enjoyment of good food. The only deal breaker would be if they were fat phobic and obsessed with maintaining a low weight.

I think this is great advice and as is what Ditzy posted. I have been attracted to heavier women my entire life, ever since junior high when I had crushes on plump teachers and liked dating chubbier girls in high school. If you like blond hair guys only or thinner, taller guys, you probably wouldn't think it was a fetish. Liking fatter guys is no different. You can date, maybe even marry a heavier guy and have a wonderful life. You don't have to be a feeder. I have fattened up naturally over the years, putting on over 100 lbs. I work out regularly, eat normally but have a good, hearty appetite at times and do not deny myself anything when it comes to food. I have stayed at 280lbs. for over 25 years now.

You can watch your guy gain naturally too. He would probably really appreciate it if you did not nag him about what he eats and really liked his fatter physique. Most married couples in this country are overweight and fatten up naturally over time. You can really enjoy the process. And you can incorporate food into your sex life, and have fun feeding each other without feeling guilty that you are weird or going against what God has in store for you. Enjoy your preferences. They are not anti-Christian or somehow sinful. Find a hefty guy who you find attractive and go for it. I know he will appreciate it.
4 years