Gaining

I desided to get fat

Hello, if you wanted to get fat I advise you to make your stomach get inflated, I have inflation (any form) and I eat fat. eating before sleep would put you on weight .
4 years

I desided to get fat

lili valo:
hi everyone i have desided to get fat i just dont know how big what do u Guys think?

Since you are 4'11" and currently 180 lbs. per your profile, you must be delightfully plump. If you want to gain more, take it slow and steady and allow your body to adjust to each new weight level. Continue to exercise and walk or bike ride. It will keep your cardio system healthy and having strong legs is very important to comfortably carrying the extra weight. I would suggest starting out with 200 lbs. as a goal and see how your feel once you reach it and then you can decide if you want to gain more. The process of fattening up can be fun and delicious!
4 years

I desided to get fat

Great, you go quickly have a huge belly 😊
4 years

I desided to get fat

lili valo:
ok ty for answering i will try to do that smiley BTW i dont know what 4'11" so it might not be totally true but i im 164m tall smiley

1.64 metres is 5'5 1/2"That gives a BMI of 30. Just nicely plump, I would think.
4 years

I desided to get fat

Ho nice , my goal is 350 pound is you ?
4 years

I desided to get fat

Ho nice , my dream is 600 pound . My iam alone for my gain becose my goal is 350 pound .
4 years

I desided to get fat

I want very big as an airship, I hope one day to find a feedee .
4 years