Stuffing

New to this forum, and stuffing

Hi, I'm Kyra. I've been a lurker around here for a while, finally decided to make an account and actually say hi. As for the reason I'm posting here... Well I've always loved the idea of being stuffed until I can barely move. But I've never had the means to really do so. So I'm looking for some help and advice on pulling that off!
4 years

SillySnowFox:
Hi, I'm Kyra. I've been a lurker around here for a while, finally decided to make an account and actually say hi. As for the reason I'm posting here... Well I've always loved the idea of being stuffed until I can barely move. But I've never had the means to really do so. So I'm looking for some help and advice on pulling that off!

Welcome to Fantasy Feeder Kyra. I always have liked going to one of my favorite restaurants and ordering my favorite things on the menu, making sure I start with an appetizer, have a complete entree and a fattening desert. Add to it some delicious bread and butter, and several glasses of wine. My goal is always to feel "pleasurably stuffed" the point where your belly is full, you do not feel uncomfortable to the point of painful, but know that you cannot eat one more bite. And you have some difficulty rising from the table or getting out of the booth because you are on the verge of a food coma. Such a wonderful feeling!
4 years

Yea that's the idea. I've always been nervous going to restaurants, specially when ordering a lot of food.
4 years

Yea I do drive through a lot. Heh. In fact I'm thinking about stopping by Popeyes after work today. Specially since the cafeteria at work is closed today
4 years

Well there's only the one Popeyes around me, but I get what you're saying. Maybe something to plan for in the future
4 years

I'm actually out of messages for the day (that's so weird) but I'll respond as soon as I can
4 years

SillySnowFox:
I'm actually out of messages for the day (that's so weird) but I'll respond as soon as I can

If you already have an existing conversation with someone you can continue to message them you just can’t view any new messages from people you don’t already have one going with
4 years

Nope, I've reached my daily limit for sending messages too.
4 years

Oh I didn’t know about that. I always thought that that part was unlimited
4 years

Yea I can read them but I can't respond anymore.
4 years
12   loading