Fat experiences

Fattening meaning and consequences

I have been reading a thread in the Extreme Obesity forum and I have to say I was rather shocked. This thread describes a feeder getting feedees so big that at least one of them died of a heart attack. I hope this is a fantasy, even though it is a mess up one..

From my point of view there is a bright red line here. Food makes you live, being alive gives you the opportunity to get fatter, being fatter is fun and fun is life. As one of my girlfriends told me one day "what doesn’t kill you makes you fatter".

So my point is that I love thick girls, I love eating which means that I am alive, I am also convinced that it is possible to be large and healthy because after all being fat is a "built in" human aptitude. But hoping to get fat enough (or to bring someone at that point) to pass away is wrong.
4 years

duncan:
I have been reading a thread in the Extreme Obesity forum and I have to say I was rather shocked. This thread describes a feeder getting feedees so big that at least one of them died of a heart attack. I hope this is a fantasy, even though it is a mess up one..

From my point of view there is a bright red line here. Food makes you live, being alive gives you the opportunity to get fatter, being fatter is fun and fun is life. As one of my girlfriends told me one day "what doesn’t kill you makes you fatter".

So my point is that I love thick girls, I love eating which means that I am alive, I am also convinced that it is possible to be large and healthy because after all being fat is a "built in" human aptitude. But hoping to get fat enough (or to bring someone at that point) to pass away is wrong.

Yeah, I agree. Many people on this website I belive have something wrong with them. Nobody should let this fetish control their lives.
4 years

duncan:

Zelda64:
Yeah, I agree. Many people on this website I belive have something wrong with them. Nobody should let this fetish control their lives.

And who are you to judge that?
4 years

collegefeed:
And who are you to judge that?[/quote]

They could ask you the same thing you know.
They were just voicing an opinion.
4 years

Some people get mad if your opinion doesn't match theirs so they get all cranky about it.
I say voice your opinion and if others don't like it oh well sorry about your luck.

I agree lots of shitposting thats for sure.
I will add there are some here that post things just for the shock value and to seem edgy but I doubt they actually do what they say they do in real life.
4 years

I look at it this way, We all have the right to live our lives the way we want. If gaining extreme weight makes someone happy.So be it. Much,much better to live a happy life than to die unhappy !
4 years

Yep thats the bottom line
4 years

SahX:
Like I often state, being drawn into bigger or gaining partners is not as such a fetish than a man being drawn into buxom or skinny women does.

However, every physical fixation has its extremes.

I like this quote, I may reuse it myself (if you don’t mind?)

I love all women, however between two of them the heavier will almost always trigger me faster. Imagine an increment of 20lbs, each step will turn me on faster than the precedent. This is not an infinite trend though, after a while I would prefer the thin one.
4 years

Fajames:
I look at it this way, We all have the right to live our lives the way we want. If gaining extreme weight makes someone happy.So be it. Much,much better to live a happy life than to die unhappy !

If it is a personal choice and a personal accomplishment, I have nothing to object.

But what if it is not the case?...
4 years

People who fatten someone until they die have the perfect excuse, "I didn't force them to eat."
The truth is that their victims are already extreme obese and do not need to force them, these people eat everything they give them and since they are not active people they gain weight very quickly.
When they remain immobile it is not difficult to gain weight, they cannot burn calories and eat all day.
Very few people want to live immobile in real life and those who fatten people to death seem to simply take advantage of the situation of these obese people.
4 years
12   loading