Stuffing

Stuffing tips

I'm going to stuff my gf for the first time and we're trying to get her belly as big as we can. Any tips? Lol
4 years

Stuffing tips

Hi!
For me it works best to do it over a longer period, not only one meal. One day of trying to stay full works good for me, so the belly is used to the amount of food when the big stuffing comes in the evening.
There food that's easy to chew should be preferred, not to get tired of chewing. So noodles, Lasagna, ... is all fine.
Andy vary a lot, so the feeling of full does not come too fast by realizing having eaten a huge amount of one thing.
Then pudding and yogurt fills the last remaining spaces. After a break, drinking tea (something without bubbles) can also stuff out the last remaining bit of capacity smiley
The last part of the meal should be done standing or leaning forward onto the table, it increases the capacity by a lot!
And: if you rub the sides of her belly, it sometimes also helps to get rid of the "full" felling and get some more bites in.

If you had a nice and full day, some result pics would be wonderful(l)
smiley
4 years

Stuffing tips

Ah I see. So basically gradually stuff her throughout the day and end with a big "actual" stuffing. Sounds like a great day lol
4 years

Stuffing tips

Bellyfan5656:
Ah I see. So basically gradually stuff her throughout the day and end with a big "actual" stuffing. Sounds like a great day lol

I believe the fastest way to gain is to eat whatever you want during the day. The last meal of the day should lead up to stuffing before bedtime. Waking up the next morning hungry.
Overtime it will become a habit and you will be surprise at the amount of weight that will be added !
4 years

Stuffing tips

We're not looking to gain just stuffing and bloating lol thank you though
4 years

Stuffing tips

Practically, have a distraction. TV, video games, something to distract you from you body’s full signals.

Protein slows how fast food moves from the stomach to the intestines. Obv you should eat to *enjoy*, but there’s no need to consume extra protein. Carbs move through you faster, and you’ll be hungry sooner.

Also, if you’re feeling full, try to relax. Even place a hand on your stomach and think about relaxing. We often tense our abs to hide our bellies (and keep some core tightness to organize our organs), but this isn’t necessary (and is uncomfortable) under the pressure of so much food.

There’s a legend that if you get super stuffed —to the point you feel like you cant eat any more—and and can then relax just right, you can keep eating “endlessly”. I’ve never experienced this, but I’ve read a number of posts from folks who have.
4 years

Stuffing tips

As someone who likes to stuff but also isn't a gainer, on an all-day stuffing day, I like to start with a hard workout to pique my appetite, then do a 3/4 day stuffing, starting with high protein to slow my system down, then filling up on fruits and veggies, then saving my higher calories for after I am already stuffed, then something sweet, but light and soothing for the final push. I try not to drink much while stuffing, but will top off with liquids after each round.

Hope this helps.
4 years

Stuffing tips

One thing it took me a while to learn is to avoid to many liquids until stuffed as it lets you be able to eat more. That's just what works for me though.
3 years

Stuffing tips

One tip I have been using on longer, multi-round stuffings is to eat the things that take more work first. Cutting food and chewing can get tiring, and when you only are stuffed and lethargic, that could make the difference between quitting and continuing to stuff.
3 years