Submission and domination

Slow and sensuous vs. rapid and efficient feeders

alelectromigration:
What kind of feeder do you prefer?

1. Slow and sensuous -- softly, patiently conditioning you to savor each bite, taste the flavors, and relish in the sweetness. There's fancy dinners and tempting desserts. Everything tastes so good. The process is so subtle -- just a few extra irresistible bites here and there, a little snack before bedtime. They're a feeder alright and your growing waistline is proving it. But you wouldn't have even realized what was happening if they didn't warn you that you'd be getting fat if you date them. Gradually, quietly, but relentlessly, your body grows month after month after month of their influence.

2. Rapid and efficient -- funnels and stuffing at a whirlwind pace. You're constantly stuffed to the brim -- your feeder ensures there's never a spare moment when one more gram of fat could possibly be forced into you. You can't believe how fast you're blowing up. Weight is piling on. Pounds of new fat are spilling over your waist. Stretch marks seem to be appearing everyday and everywhere -- thoroughly and permanently marking you as a feedee. You seem to look a different every week. Friends' jaws drop after seeing you just a month ago with that WTF look in their eyes. "Oh my goodness, what's happening to me?", your mind and body exclaim as you sit back and submit to yet another stuffing.

How about a combo? Fast at first, so it would be very difficult to change your mind. Even if you did the changes would al ready have taken place.

Once you have made it to this point (and are at the mercy of your feeder), then the feeder could slow down and bask in his/her work.
4 years

I’d like a 1 Monday to Friday (when I work) and a 2 on weekends when I can give myself to them completely.
4 years

alelectromigration:
What kind of feeder do you prefer?

1. Slow and sensuous -- softly, patiently conditioning you to savor each bite, taste the flavors, and relish in the sweetness. There's fancy dinners and tempting desserts. Everything tastes so good. The process is so subtle -- just a few extra irresistible bites here and there, a little snack before bedtime. They're a feeder alright and your growing waistline is proving it. But you wouldn't have even realized what was happening if they didn't warn you that you'd be getting fat if you date them. Gradually, quietly, but relentlessly, your body grows month after month after month of their influence.

2. Rapid and efficient -- funnels and stuffing at a whirlwind pace. You're constantly stuffed to the brim -- your feeder ensures there's never a spare moment when one more gram of fat could possibly be forced into you. You can't believe how fast you're blowing up. Weight is piling on. Pounds of new fat are spilling over your waist. Stretch marks seem to be appearing everyday and everywhere -- thoroughly and permanently marking you as a feedee. You seem to look a different every week. Friends' jaws drop after seeing you just a month ago with that WTF look in their eyes. "Oh my goodness, what's happening to me?", your mind and body exclaim as you sit back and submit to yet another stuffing.

Slow and sensuous - food can be such an erotic adventure
4 years

Definitely number 2

The faster, more extreme and more humiliating the better.
4 years

Today i think Number 1, because i must work this is better.

But if the work Time is finished (67, i hope a little earlier) i go to bed or on a couch and eat, eat, eat until i to fat for anything.

Thats the Dream and if i dont find a Person for a Relationship, then i must search for someone who makes this as a Job.

Or go fatter, but not too far, so i be almost immobile and can the important thinks for a own life, but not more.
4 years

N6mber 2 sounds like a dream 😳
3 years

I genuinely want some mix of both. I think both are highly erotic and want to experience both
3 years

Slow and sensuous all the way! I love taking the time to fully experience good food. Taste, aroma, texture, temperature, I want my food to be a banquet for the senses. Having a feeder encourage me to indulge myself, have a little more, surely you have room for dessert? That would be incredibly hot.
3 years

Out of the two slow and sensual is what I'd probably prefer. Ideally there would be both for variety's sake.
3 years