Lifestyle tips

Any feeders end up with a nonfeedee

How is that dynamic like. Is it difficult and how do you express your urges with someone not into the fetish? Did they eventually give into the fetish?
4 years

My wife was always bigger, lost weight. For a while I was the food police and then told her I didn't like that role because I prefer her with more meat on her.

I got her as far as giving me a 5 LBS gain as a CHristmas present (which turned into a 20 lbs gain).

She knows how I feel but isn't "into" it herself. I kind of like that as I'm growing her anyway. There is a sexiness to growing a woman larger while she's not into it
4 years

Zelda64:
How is that dynamic like. Is it difficult and how do you express your urges with someone not into the fetish? Did they eventually give into the fetish?

I got married before having access to online spaces like this, or even knowing the terms like feeder or feeder (and generally being pretty naive, it was my first real relationship) My wife is a foodee and a small BBW (now), but not a feeder or FA or generally into fat kink at all.

She was not more than curvy when we met. I didn't quite openly ask about this stuff but hinted at it, and I thought the response -- her enjoying her food and gaining steadily and without complaints as we dated-- meant she shared something of the same feelings. By the time I understood that she didn't I was both hopelessly in love with her and married, so I've learned to deal with my feelings on my own.

In part online fat-kink friendly places help, because I can at least talk about it. ive always given myself permission to fantasize in private, and I've written some fat fiction too. And I enjoy the fat that she does carry and the memory of how much she did gain.
4 years

My wife is a foodee but doesn't have this fetish. Once I opened up about it, she started gaining weight steadily. And she's heavy now but has no sexual connection to the idea of gaining or being fat. I feel like we've found a somewhat happy middle
4 years

I’m not always a feeder, it comes in waves, but when I have been, I’ve approached my significant others about it sometimes.

When I was younger I had a gf who was already gaining weight, and talking about loosing the weight. I admitted to her that I wished she wouldn’t, and that I would even like her fatter. She said she would gain, but never did. I never really encouraged her much anyway, I was really busy then and our schedules never lined up.

She told her friends after we broke up, and I was kind of embarrassed, and since I haven’t ever engaged any girls on the subject.

I hinted to an ex once, and subtly surrounded us with food more, and we were both gaining on an indirect way, but it was never established or official as something this gf wanted or knew I was partaking in.

I’d maybe like a feedee, but I really don’t need it or want it always. And more or less, living a more single bachelor life has allowed me to enjoy girls of different sizes, and it would be cool if I got to experience real feederism one day. I’m holding out from serious relationships until after I’ve tried it out.
4 years