General

Losing the desire to gain weight after orgasm

Hi, newish gainer here, been gaining slowly for about 2 years now. I just wanted to know if anyone else lost the desire to lose weight after orgasming, just in general.

Sometimes I jack off to anything feedism related (as we all know we have) but right after I'm disgusted by the idea of gaining weight.

Is this just because I was horny, and my normal thoughts hate weight gain, or because u just end up hating everything kink related.

I really just want to make a solid decision to either gain or get fit. I don't want to flip flop anymore it's honestly very disheartening and grating on me.
4 years

Fatgutinprogress:
Hi, newish gainer here, been gaining slowly for about 2 years now. I just wanted to know if anyone else lost the desire to lose weight after orgasming, just in general.

Sometimes I jack off to anything feedism related (as we all know we have) but right after I'm disgusted by the idea of gaining weight.

Is this just because I was horny, and my normal thoughts hate weight gain, or because u just end up hating everything kink related.

I really just want to make a solid decision to either gain or get fit. I don't want to flip flop anymore it's honestly very disheartening and grating on me.

I did but I started to stuff my self leave a little bit of food jack off then force myself to eat the rest while thing how good I will look.
Now after I jack of I want to be fat even more then I did before
4 years

I have come to understand that I may be experiencing what is called Post Coital Tristesse. I too feel this urge to stop gaining as my mood drastically vears towards sadness, anxiety, and guilt. I typically rebound after 3-5 minutes or so, and thankfully it has become infrequent.
4 years

Fatgutinprogress:

It happens. It's just the refractory period. Sometimes it lasts a few minutes. Sometimes it lasts a few hours.

Same thing can happen, when you're with a woman. You get off, and then no longer find her attractive, until you've had a bit of time, to recharge.

What you feel, afterward, is temporary, and the desire to gain, will come back; after you've had a bit of time to recharge; and start getting horny again.

I find that it helps to postpone orgasm. I'll stuff myself, and then wait 'til I've had some time to digest, before rubbing one out.
4 years

Fatgutinprogress:

yep.. think this is very common. but as I got bigger and fatter it happened less and less.
4 years

After thinking about this problem, for a bit, I thought I'd try experimenting with a couple of affirmations, they seem to be having an effect.

If you want to give it a try, I suggest repeating them to yourself 3 or more times, every day, for at least 21 days. (It's better to do it for 12 weeks, or more.)

The ones I used:

*I keep wanting to be stuffed, and to get fatter, after I cum.

*I want to be fat and to get fatter, whether I'm horny, or not.
3 years

horngryfatman:
After thinking about this problem, for a bit, I thought I'd try experimenting with a couple of affirmations, they seem to be having an effect.

If you want to give it a try, I suggest repeating them to yourself 3 or more times, every day, for at least 21 days. (It's better to do it for 12 weeks, or more.)

The ones I used:

*I keep wanting to be stuffed, and to get fatter, after I cum.

*I want to be fat and to get fatter, whether I'm horny, or not.

Yes, but it can be used to keep one gaining. Finish the chocolate cake and then you will be allowed to cum.
3 years