Extreme obesity

Ffas - where's your limit?

Just a curiosity question for FFAs into large guys - What's the maximum weight/size you'd date, and why? Its always interesting to hear people's thoughts and opinions on this!
4 years

Depends on the person.
I dated a guy that was approx 400 but he would never say exactly.
Another was mid 300s.
Honestly I wouldn't have minded if they both gained more while we dated.
Do I have a limit you ask?
I don't know for sure, I just want the guy to weigh more than I do
4 years

I don't have a preference on weight or size, so basically I would date any size, but I don't want them to be immobile or want to be immobile. A lot of people find it really hot, but I wouldn't want to enable that. I find that being with someone in public where they can be shown off is really exciting. smiley
4 years

Yeah I agree I love to hang on the guys arm making sure everybody knows the big guy is with me.
4 years

pluviophile:
I don't have a preference on weight or size, so basically I would date any size, but I don't want them to be immobile or want to be immobile. A lot of people find it really hot, but I wouldn't want to enable that. I find that being with someone in public where they can be shown off is really exciting. smiley

Yeah I can totally see what you mean there, because at the point of immobility there are a lot of things that you just can't do and a lot of the fun and excitement in that kind of relationship comes from the experiences you have and the things you do together. It's a shame to want to limit that!
4 years

Ditzy:
Yeah I agree I love to hang on the guys arm making sure everybody knows the big guy is with me.

This is nice because I like the pride and confidence of it. It's also kind of defiant to other people's expectations and it's just both supportive and a great attitude to have!
4 years

The bigger the better. I would like to see the growth and squishy layers grow. And grow. And grow.

Immobility is relative-and a huge turn on. The struggles are part of the large lifestyle. But helping him be engulfed by an ocean of fat would be amazing.
4 years

Ya, the struggles are scary. I always hope that I can help my feeder by getting a job where you can work from home. That way she's not just taking care of me. I'm helping in some way.

Kuchen:
The bigger the better. I would like to see the growth and squishy layers grow. And grow. And grow.

Immobility is relative-and a huge turn on. The struggles are part of the large lifestyle. But helping him be engulfed by an ocean of fat would be amazing.
3 years