Submission and domination

Gear for people into bdsm and feederism scenes?

paunchbunny:
I'm super into both feederism and almost anything BDSM, is there any good places to find gear that has references to feederism stuff?

After punishments - or, when I want him to - I like the little butterball to eat something huge (generally a cake, as it's easy to consume) on his hands and knees at my feet. Sometimes he raises his head and shoulders, so I've attached a strap to his collar that keeps him from getting up.
In other words, it's best to repurpose things and change them. Leashes and collars are good to remind the Feedee of what their task is. You just have to get creative.
4 years

paunchbunny:
I'm super into both feederism and almost anything BDSM, is there any good places to find gear that has references to feederism stuff?

TheWhipHand:
After punishments - or, when I want him to - I like the little butterball to eat something huge (generally a cake, as it's easy to consume) on his hands and knees at my feet. Sometimes he raises his head and shoulders, so I've attached a strap to his collar that keeps him from getting up.
In other words, it's best to repurpose things and change them. Leashes and collars are good to remind the Feedee of what their task is. You just have to get creative.

Could you post a photo of this cake feeding? How does it prevent him from lifting head and shoulders?
4 years

alelectromigration:
Perhaps it's stating the obvious, but let's not neglect that fat itself is pretty much the ultimate BDSM gear. It's a restraint not so easily cast off, and a talented feeder can surround it with so many lifestyle changes, as to make it permanent.

A lot of "gear" can be simple things that highlight or portend the fat e.g.:
- tight clothes for humiliation
- bigger clothes, padding, and photo morphs for a feedee to internalize their future self
- super stuffings with the intent of creating stretchmarks to claim a feedee
- measuring tape marked with dates, goals, rewards, and/or punishments
- not being allowed to leave the dinner table until the scale hits a certain weight
- turning a fitbit against an overly active feedee
- special rewards for hitting particular levels on a new video game or making it through a show season on Netflix to encourage more fat-friendly hobbies
- fat associated Halloween costumes like Aladdin, a pumpkin, Humpty Dumpty, or a fat maid

Life style changes that make it permanent? How?
Love the thought of being marked with stretch marks.
You are correct, that fat is not easier to gain than lose. I love fat chastity.
4 years