General

Telling your partner about your fetish

I would say I'm not as deep into feederism as most people on here. At least the size range I prefer my women in is not as big as most others. I'd say I like my women anywhere from fit to chubby. For me it's more about the process of fattening someone, not the size or end result. How different parts of the body grow and all the arousal that comes from it. Tbh, I'm not sure I'd like to act out this fantasy in real life even. I just want my girlfriend to know. But I don't even know how to begin to explain it cause I think it's such a weird kink... I'm ashamed of it really.

How do you do it? In a way that's non offensive? My girlfriend is very slim/fit even though she doesn't work out. I don't know completely how she feels but I'm guessing she prefers to stay that way. I'm afraid she'll think I don't find her attractive if I tell her about it.

Her weight fluctuates a few pounds up and down over the months (as it does for most people really), probably barely noticable. It's just, everytime she tells me casually like "oo I gained 2 pounds" or "I'm 135 pounds now I was 129 pounds before" I just wanna tell her how sexy I find that. Not necessarely that I want her to gain but that I find it attractive when she is a bit curvier.

Any thoughts? I don't wanna make her feel like I'm not attracted ro her or put unnecessary pressure on her.
4 years

How did you react, what did you tell her when she mentioned her weight? It seems she wants to know how you feel about it, otherwise she wouldn't ask?

If it's her who raises the topic there is nothing wrong with at least some light reassurance, that you don't mind, it doesn't bother you, you find it looks even good on her, and so on. That would be perfectly OK even if you weren't into feederism at all.
4 years

This is something I'm personally struggling with as well, but not for the same reason you are, op.

I'm interested in gaining weight myself, but don't know how to tell my partner. We live together, and he's trying to lose weight, and while I support him, I'm not sure how to tell him that I want to gain myself.

Lately, he's made little side comments in my non effort to gain, like how my butt is bigger than before or about my tummy. There's not really a connotation that I can read from him, but he says he's happy with how I look as long as I'm healthy.

I've been fantasizing about this for years and have never told anyone, and now that I'm with the man I think I want to spend my life with, I'm not sure if I should keep it in the closet or to eventually tell him and if so, how to do that.

Any advice is appreciated, wish I could be of more use OP.
4 years

I:

- told her I don't want to be her food police anymore because "i like you with a bit more meat on you"

- stopped saying "no, you're not fat at all!", as if that is something bad

- explained her "some men are into boobs while to you they're just fat bumps; think of your belly as your third boob -- it just turns me on"
4 years

I always find it funny all these people into this stuff....who are connected to people who don't have a clue or might even be disgusted by it.

I settled once, had a relationship and everything. It lasted a long time. It lasted until I told her about all of this.

Eight year relationship was dead in a month. She just couldn't handle it.

I won't do that ever again. If I ever meet anyone again I'm going to make sure they know about this right off the bat, it'll save a lot of time and hardships.

Good luck.
4 years