Stuffing

Opinions on best foods for staying as bloated as possible?

I've done a few all day stuffings with high fibre foods, and I've found that I can get pretty full if I spend the day stuffing myself with bran flakes or other high fibre cereal. Unfortunately, it's very hard to keep on going while just eating the same thing all day, so I was thinking of stuffing myself with as much fruit and veg as possible. Sure, I like junk food, but these days I avoid it for stuffing because I tend to lose appetite from greasy, rich, or overly sweet foods. I have no problem using it for gaining, though smiley

I was maybe thinking about lots of steamed veg or homemade soup, so I can get all of the filling fibre with as little chewing as possible, so I can get it all in quick and easy without getting bored/tired from so much chewing. What are your thoughts? Any advice or similar experience?

I'll probably try it tomorrow, so I'll write how it goes.
4 years

Variety is the key.

I like to start off with salad to start the day, and then kind of work my way back and forth, from starchy to savory to sweet, and from crunchy to chewy to slurp-able, and from dry to juicy, from cold to warm, or spicy to cooling.

Don't drink any more than you absolutely have to until you think you are done, then top off with liquids.

If there is something you are dying to have, save it for when you get to the point where you are thinking about quitting.

Also, switch up the setting. Go from the kitchen to the couch, from the couch to the bed, or outside if it is nice where you live. Have at least one meal in public when you are already pretty full, and find someone else to eat with for one meal, even if they have no idea what you are up to.
4 years

JayDee303:
Variety is the key.

If there is something you are dying to have, save it for when you get to the point where you are thinking about quitting.

I try to stick to those points, I find it helps to push my stomach whilst also bringing on another wave of hunger every time I switch things up.

Not really tried changing up my environment though, I mostly stick to my bedroom or living room, only staying in the kitchen to get/make more food (my kitchen's too small to eat in anyway).

I don't generally like stuffing in public because I like to be able to wear loose pyjamas and be able to keep rubbing my belly and shifting about to find a more comfortable position.

I'd love to feel comfortable stuffing when there are other people around, but it just doesn't seem to work for me :/
4 years

Anyway, I actually tried it today and managed to pack a fair bit into my body. I went a bit paleo at first without really thinking about it, I was just in the mood to munch on raw fresh veggies.

Over the course of about 10 hours, I managed (not in any order):
-6 large carrots
-Whole head of broccoli
-2 pt (1.1L) whole milk
-4 bananas
-2 bowls parsnip soup (total: 4 parsnips, 1 white onion, 2 cloves garlic, 650ml veg stock, 3 slices seeded bread)
-1 bowl borscht (beets, potato, carrot, onion, red cabbage, beef stock, lentils, sour cream - made it in bulk, so not sure of the amounts in each bowl)

Started with a banana for breakfast, then spent a couple hours watching TV and snacking on carrot sticks and raw broccoli. The bland flavours helped me to eat completely mindlessly. Then I went and made the parsnip soup, which was my lunch of sorts. Had the first bowl with some bread, some more rabbit food, and a banana. Refilled my bowl with the last of the soup, finished that with some more bread, finished off the raw veg and had another banana. Then I went to prep and make the borscht (which took quite a while (maybe just less than 2 hours), but it gave me a needed break). Ate that bowl and had the last banana, then all that was really left was more borscht (which I wasn't in the mood for). Then I've just been snacking a little on sweet stuff as a reward, but it's not particularly stuffing and my bloating is slowly going down now.

Before I started, my waist measured 39", and at my peak it reached 41 1/4". I'm quite a small guy, so my belly felt really round and taut by that point, and it felt like it bounced/swayed as I walked with it relaxed enough to just hang out. It was amazing smiley
4 years

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

When I get into a stuffing mood, I like to spend a lot of time coming up with new things to try. Your post really had me thinking of some things, and I am getting a chance to try them today.

I made a pot of soup, a fruit smoothie, and french fries. I am cycling among these while I write this.

My most recent trend has been to blend cooked veggies so I can chug them. The bloat is pretty good and long lasting, way more than eating them raw. I steam them, and then add a little milk and some spices in a blender.
4 years

Nice, I might have to try blending things to see how much I can chug smiley
4 years