General

Is it possible to get rid off fat fetish?

I was wondering if there is way to get rid of "fat fetish"?

Living with this fetish is hard because society / media is antifat and is constantly trying to tell that fat people are bad + unworthy.

I have always wanted find female feeder in my country but there are none and they are really rare in general.

Same thing is finding mutual gainer or feedee girl.

Finding normal girl without fat related things would be easier.

Maybe I'm just sad and lonely.
4 years

I have always dreamed of gaining weight so that my belly would grow big and soft. It would really nice to see my chest expand into soft round moobs.

Those would be awesome news to female feeders or fa woman.

Regular woman without fat fetish would tolerate maybe slight belly grow but if mans chest would grow into soft, heavy and round moobs that would be awful.

I'm aware that there are plenty of different kind of likes about opposite sex appearance.

However being minority of having fat fetish and small numbers of female that like the same fetish is sad fact.

That's why I'm thinking of losing weight so maybe I would have better chances to find a girlfriend that way.
4 years

I think you are lucky. The Internet has created a community that supports you. I would suggest dating a BBW. I think you would be happy. Stay away from the ladies who are "selling content."
Also, many people who share our fetish tend to enjoy the opposite too. Sometimes a super skinny body is appealing too...
4 years

That might be the easiest thing, yes; to just not have this sexual reaction to this. But that's not how life seems to work.

BUt just because you have an urge doesn't mean you have to act on it and with it. That is where your free will comes in.

Is that hard? Sure. Is really liking cocaine but not taking it because you don't like the consequences of physical addiction hard? Absolutely. Because it's hard should you advice your friend to take cocaine anyway? Maybe not.

For me, I find this vice one of the least harmful. I discovered I have it, shared that knowledge with my wife (who isn't into it at all), and am actively enabling my wife to overeat and gain weight. It's a fun hobby, growing your partner while encouraging her to do the very things she doesn't really want to do yet does anyway because it's almost stronger than her.
4 years

[QUOTE]You need to do some serious reflection and priority-setting.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I did, that's why I am where I am, am how I am, and do what I do.

The situation is of course more complex than that short post. Like, my wife purposefully gained weight for me. My wife likes to overeat and has diets that last 8 hours.

What's funny is that if I would be enabling her to eat at a calorie restriction, that would be loving.

Either way, I think you're jumping to conclusions in a situation the context you're not aware of, and maybe even are the type of person who thinks consent between adults is only expressed 100% verbally.
4 years

[QUOTE]Per Dartmouth, a more credible source than you[/QUOTE]

Ah, a snowflake.
4 years

If you really wanted to get rid of it you would find a way
Just walk away from it and stop doing the things that make you like the fetish.
If you don't make the effort its not going to happen.
I kicked heroin and cocaine by rehab and staying away from the people that were dealing in it.
Essentially distanced myself from those drugs.
I did it because I didn't want to die.
If you want something bad enough like not having a fat fetish there is always a way but you are the one that has to do it.
No magic pill.
4 years

Maybe it does pull you back because you really don't want to stop indulging in the fetish.
As long as its not controlling you and causing problems you should be fine
4 years

allgrownup:
That might be the easiest thing, yes; to just not have this sexual reaction to this. But that's not how life seems to work.

BUt just because you have an urge doesn't mean you have to act on it and with it. That is where your free will comes in.

Is that hard? Sure. Is really liking cocaine but not taking it because you don't like the consequences of physical addiction hard? Absolutely. Because it's hard should you advice your friend to take cocaine anyway? Maybe not.

For me, I find this vice one of the least harmful. I discovered I have it, shared that knowledge with my wife (who isn't into it at all), and am actively enabling my wife to overeat and gain weight. It's a fun hobby, growing your partner while encouraging her to do the very things she doesn't really want to do yet does anyway because it's almost stronger than her.

DaniGirlOH:
Um that's messed up. This sounds like abusive form of feederism and not something someone who took a vow to love someone would do beyond their will and blessing. You need to do some serious reflection and priority-setting.

This. 👆👆👆
4 years

High:
Uh, hard no. You lie. Normal people understand non-verbal consent.

Did she put it in writing?
4 years
12   loading