Extreme obesity

Too fat for sex - anyone experienced this?

Has anyone on here ever experienced being too fat to have penetrative sex with a partner, or their partner being too fat for it?

I'm curious as to whether it can happen and what that's actually like, as it's recently kind of been a curiosity/possible goal of mine. Something about reaching such a size that it just isn't possible is just exciting and something I'd love to experience.

Just interested to hear about other people's experiences!
4 years

Captain Cake:
Has anyone on here ever experienced being too fat to have penetrative sex with a partner, or their partner being too fat for it?

I'm curious as to whether it can happen and what that's actually like, as it's recently kind of been a curiosity/possible goal of mine. Something about reaching such a size that it just isn't possible is just exciting and something I'd love to experience.

Just interested to hear about other people's experiences!

Fat chastity, swallowed up in fat. I could see the penis being (being made shorter). Being semi- immobilized.
4 years

As you get fatter, one position after another becomes impossible.

Captain Cake, you look like you're already too fat to penetrate a woman straddling your lap as you sit, because you can't get your belly out of the way.

You look like you'd struggle to pin a woman to the wall and penetrate her standing up. It might be possible, but with your belly so bulky and sagging, and your legs having to support so much weight, you can't do it for long. And if you keep gaining, it will quickly become impossible.

I have a true story about an ex who I fattened until ... well, you'll see: fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
4 years

Its going to surprise a lot I think, but I don't like sex, and for me getting fat I used to be able to do it and a goal. Because I have disgust for her.
4 years

i was briefly with a ssbbw, and sex was an issue as she had a very large belly apron... doggy was a struggle as she had knee issues as well.... so yes IMO she was to fat for sex or maybe i just want imaginative enough with positions..
4 years

The idea of getting too fat for sex is a twisted turn on for me actually. My strange desires getting me to the point they can no longer be satisfied.
4 years

Two big bellies getting in the way making it more of a struggle for deep penetration is very arousing. The fat bellies become an inner tube like bumper pushing each other back. My wife and I gained a bunch at the same time and it was one of the most arousing things ever. Albeit still able to perform all positions but missionary became the most difficult for deep pnentration.
4 years

Have being large my whole life. I have came across many things that I initially think I'm to fat for. But all it takes is more though being over 400lbs now, I was recently with a larger woman. About 305ish. And all it took was more communication. Fat is pretty malleable. So with 4 hands you can move all kinds of fat out of the way! And holy is it worth it!
4 years

is never to huge and hanging for a slim man 😉
4 years

Doggie may have its challenges. No reason missionary can't be done.
4 years
12345   loading