Extreme obesity

Too fat for sex - anyone experienced this?

@wanttobefat600....It is a process and it depends on how do you want fat to be on your body and that starts with what you eat. Getting fat is the easy part but it is truly it's own form of body modification. I say myself as the fat Albert flabby type see I ate accordingly and didn't do things like any form of compound exercises that would raise my testosterone too high and what that did was make me grow a fuda after I developed a high gut and what that did was make it droop lower and it was the fuda that covered things up because you stop being able to see past your gut when you hit four hundred...
4 years

WideJuan76:
@wanttobefat600....It is a process and it depends on how do you want fat to be on your body and that starts with what you eat. Getting fat is the easy part but it is truly it's own form of body modification. I say myself as the fat Albert flabby type see I ate accordingly and didn't do things like any form of compound exercises that would raise my testosterone too high and what that did was make me grow a fuda after I developed a high gut and what that did was make it droop lower and it was the fuda that covered things up because you stop being able to see past your gut when you hit four hundred...

Ok, so you're saying the secret to hiding your dick in a fat pad of flabby fat is to eat a lot and not exercise?
4 years

WideJuan76:

Louiefat:
Ok, so you're saying the secret to hiding your dick in a fat pad of flabby fat is to eat a lot and not exercise?
Duh....lol. I was talking about there being certain specific things to eat that would accelerate that process. Lol
4 years

such as...
4 years

Louiefat:
such as...
Look up the profile of becomingoverweight because he explained it way better than I could. He speaks on subcutaneous and visceral fat weight gain/fat distribution"
4 years

It’s getting to the point where I can’t spread my legs wide enough and my butt is getting massive.
3 years

I don't know if we were too fat for sex but, once with my ex I could penetrate her good in missionary and when she went to the top couldn't put my cock right lol. Input I guess it was a combo of obesity and my small package (3 inches)
3 years

[quote]projectpolemics:
Update:

Recently, we're having a lot less sex, because she literally can't stop eating! She's so overfed, her belly is constantly uncomfortably full. She'll moan, "Honeyyy...not now...I ate too much..." as she waddles to the bedroom to fall asleep, exhausted from stuffing herself.

Her sex drive is being smothered by her appetite!

I can't be disappointed, because I'm the one who did this to her in the first place, encouraging her to stuff herself all the time, telling her how beautiful she is the fatter she gets, and always going out to buy her snacks and sweets whenever she pouts and tells me she needs more to eat. I'm really horny, but compared to my libido I think her appetite is more important. Her lust for food is becoming erotic in itself, and she's turning her body into a work of art.[/quote

I figure at this stage you should have her lying there helplessly stuffed in bed and pleasure her orally just to here her moan with ecstasy from arousal as well as moaning because she is so stuffed. It may also be a pleasure trigger meaning stuffing herself will be associated with arousal and climax and she will be addicted to stuffing...although I don’t think she needs much help these days being addicted to stuffing herself from what you describe😂
3 years

I've found a couple of positions can be very difficult for me to have sex in, depending on the size of my partner, but recently I've found that my stamina is the thing that gets in the way. I've been pumping away and not had the physical stamina to finish. I was just too out of breath. Everytime I would get close to climaxing I would run out of gas, then at some point I just had to give up.
3 years

Grizz:
I've found a couple of positions can be very difficult for me to have sex in, depending on the size of my partner, but recently I've found that my stamina is the thing that gets in the way. I've been pumping away and not had the physical stamina to finish. I was just too out of breath. Everytime I would get close to climaxing I would run out of gas, then at some point I just had to give up.

It’s a pet of getting Fat and out of shape. If your anything like I was your usually doing the deed after being stuffed and bloated later in the evening....huh?
3 years
12345   loading