Gaining

New years

Indianabbw:
What are your gaining goals for the new year?

Get past 360 pounds
4 years

New years

If you mean by the new year, to get to 150 Kg. Nearly there at 148 this morning!
4 years

New years

At the very least, I'd like to reach some milestones and some other goals.

The first set of milestones should be fairly easy to reach, even for me (the larger you are, the easier it is to get even larger).

First set of milestones are:

- 170+ lbs (officially overweight)
- 24" (2 ft) thighs
- 12" (1 ft) biceps even without flexing
- 40"+ ass.
- Hopefully eliminate the final vestiges of a thigh gap (the top part of my thighs touch but the space above the knees don't unless I squish my legs together).

- Get myself into the habit of snacking much more often, hopefully without even thinking about it much.
- Make dessert into a near daily occurrence for the evening / late night / last major meal of the day.

Hopefully the more I gain, my appetite will get larger.

Hopefully I'll also be thick enough to feel more comfortable wearing shorts this summer.

Beyond the first set, less of a big deal whether I reach these additional gaining goals in '20, but these additional gaining goals have been on my mind. These aren't in any particular order.

- Permanently increase my average daily caloric intake from about 3,000 calories to 4,000 calories.
- 200+ lbs (average American white male is 200 lbs)
- 40"+ waist (average American male waist measurement)
- 222+ lbs (100 kgs) (100 is a nice, round number)
- Have my thighs be as large, or larger as my waist was, 3-4 years ago. (Long story but yes, I was really skinny once.)
- Be able to eat an entire large Pizza Hut pizza in one sitting.
- Be able to drink and chug an entire quart of heavy cream without feeling ill the next day.

- Not exactly about gaining but hopefully I can also start dating a BBW, too. An actual, serious LTR with someone I could see myself marrying and to be the mother of my future children.

I don't really know how far I would like to go. This gaining thing, I've been taking it each day, week, and pound at a time. But so far, I like the changes and I would like to gain more. So far I love the additional mass and eating has only become more enjoyable.

The only real downside has been having to get more clothes, which aren't the cheapest. I really doubt I'd ever get large enough that I may have to invest in specialty office chairs, scales with a very high capacity, or custom automobiles.

Anyway, typing out all of this, I just realized I'm hungry. My stomach really needs to be filled up.
4 years

New years

I would love to become morbidly obese this year
4 years

New years

My current BMI is 45.7 (5’10 319lbs) I’d love to hit 50 which would be approx 350lbs. Nice round number
4 years