Fat experiences

Getting turned on at weird times

i got a boner trying on old dress pants n realized i have gained that much in a short period of time..made me think how much can i gain by next year time
4 years

A farm customer came in my office and said he had an appointment with our farm manager.
I had him take a seat and called my boss to tell him his appointment was here.
I could tell something was going on because I was getting all flustered and warm down there and quite tingly.
My boss came in and he heard me sigh rather loudly after they left.
That is the only time that ever happened in my life.
4 years

LuvsChub04:
i got a boner trying on old dress pants n realized i have gained that much in a short period of time..made me think how much can i gain by next year time

I used to keep a pair of pants around from a few years back that didn't fit anymore. Even 20 pounds ago, I was so far that it wouldn't even zip up. So hot.
4 years

FattyAva:
When I try to wear my clothes when I was little, like 39 kilograms, and my T-shirts only come to my neck, resting just over my double chin. and if I forcefully put them on my arms, the seams are busting, thanks to the flabby arm, and finally, it rips.

If I even wear clothes like 4 months away, my clothes make my belly protrude and it shows the outline of my body.

When I stay naked in my house, I bump into a mirror, and for minutes, I stand there and examine my fat body, and I get somewhat impressed by all that fat.

Did you start growing around 39kilograms?
4 years

Being out of breath turns me on like you wouldn't believe. I imagine other people probably think about how uncomfortable it must be as I struggle to catch my breath. Meanwhile, I'm incredibly aroused as I pant away.
3 years

Even the thought of eating turns me on and starts making me horny, actually eating only makes the feeling worse the fuller I get, but god I love it too much to want it to stop
3 years