Lifestyle tips

I need incentive ideas to get my lazy boyfriend to fatten up.

Hes very lazy but wants to be fat. So lazy he just doesnt eat sometimes. I am looking for incentive ideas to get him to blimp up.
4 years

If he is too lazy to even make an effort he really doesn't want to.
I would kick him to the curb or make him think I would if he doesn't get his butt in gear.
4 years

Raev77:
Hes very lazy but wants to be fat. So lazy he just doesnt eat sometimes. I am looking for incentive ideas to get him to blimp up.

Have you tried some sort of system of sexual rewards? Perhaps you could set calorie goal for him, and only once he meets them does he get to enjoy certain benefits?
4 years

Raev77:

EvilFeeder:
Have you tried some sort of system of sexual rewards? Perhaps you could set calorie goal for him, and only once he meets them does he get to enjoy certain benefits?

I think that's one thing I'm gonna set up. Reaches a certain calorie count gets a certain sexual favor.
4 years

Ditzy:
If he is too lazy to even make an effort he really doesn't want to.
I would kick him to the curb or make him think I would if he doesn't get his butt in gear.

Well, when he moved in with me he put on 40 lbs in a few months easy but now hes working again so hes burning more calories again. So not easy to pack it on. I think he thinks I'd break up if he doesnt gain more, I've never persuaded him otherwise...lolol
4 years

Bowls of snacks within arms reach should help.
4 years

Raev77:
Well, when he moved in with me he put on 40 lbs in a few months easy but now hes working again so hes burning more calories again. So not easy to pack it on. I think he thinks I'd break up if he doesnt gain more, I've never persuaded him otherwise...lolol

becomingoverweight:
I hope you wouldn't, that'd be messed up.

Yeah it would
4 years