Fattening others

Consent and permission: where to draw the line?

The topic of secretly fattening someone, and the controversy around it, often appears on this forum. However, how do we even define it? There are many blurry cases between the two extremes of secret sabotage and signing a waiver before every meal.

Where do you draw the line between acceptable and not acceptable?

I'm listing them in order of increasing cooperation.

1. spiking their food with appetite enhancers and adding extra calories in secret, humiliating them to manipulate them to comfort-eat more.

2. encouraging without disclosure. Not adding any secret ingredients into their foods, just always having their favorite snacks lying around, inviting them to those restaurants where you know they can't resist eating a lot, persuading them to eat more, reassuring them that they can eat yet one portion more without worries.

3. enabling without disclosure. Similar to #2. just without the persuasion. If they don't want to eat more, then you don't persuade them. You still invite them to fattening places and offer a lot of food, but you don't keep persuading them if they don't want to eat more. You keep the snacks well stocked, but don't actively encourage them to eat them.

4. Limited disclosure. Similar behavior as above, but admitting that you like them as they are, being fat isn't that big of a problem, you accept them no matter what they weigh, you even enjoy them having some pudge, it looks really good on them.

5. Admitting you would like them to gain more weight.

6. Same as 5, but telling it's not just a preference but a strong sexual fetish.

7. Asking for consent before every single meal you offer.

Are there any in-between steps I missed? Where would you draw the line? I think 1 is flat out, 2 and 3 are a grey area and might be OK if they don't feel too miserable about their weight, 4 should be OK with maybe very rare exceptions depending on their personality, and 7 is over the top.
4 years

If they are your partner, then anything lower than 6 is deliberately deceptive and abusive.
4 years

I would instantly dump a guy if he had a fat fetish. I think 4 and 5 are okay. But I would still dump the guy. If someone was secretly feeding me I would seek retribution.
4 years

chubbybutt22:
I would instantly dump a guy if he had a fat fetish. I think 4 and 5 are okay. But I would still dump the guy.

becomingoverweight:
Why are you even on a fat fetish website?

Yes! What are you doing here?
4 years

You missed an option.
only bring food wen they ask for food.
Like a waiter.
4 years

Time and effort comes into play, in regard to your question.

If over a long time she says she wants to lose weight but her efforts don't at all align with that, she's making herself fatter and so you helping her to become fatter or not don't really make a change. In that case the choice is more how fat she becomes and so promoting weight gain is a go.

If on the other hand she makes a valiant effort to lose weight, you shouldn't sabotage it by adding hidden calories. You can still encourage her to overeat so as to not lose weight.

With mine, I respect her diet attempts, but when she asks for chips or ice cream, I serve it, willingly and happily. Then when she goes back to eating like it doesn't matter, I don't mind boosting her meals, speeding up the weight gain she would have gotten naturally anyway.

What are your own thoughts on the subject? What are your ideas, and what are your hopes or fantasies?
4 years

chubbybutt22:
I would instantly dump a guy if he had a fat fetish. I think 4 and 5 are okay. But I would still dump the guy.

becomingoverweight:
Why are you even on a fat fetish website?

EvilFeeder:
Yes! What are you doing here?

I like weight gain humiliation and fat shaming. *shrug*
4 years

curiousv:
The topic of secretly fattening someone, and the controversy around it, often appears on this forum. However, how do we even define it? There are many blurry cases between the two extremes of secret sabotage and signing a waiver before every meal.

I would do 4 but without persuasion. I would just state my preference.

Where do you draw the line between acceptable and not acceptable?

I'm listing them in order of increasing cooperation.

1. spiking their food with appetite enhancers and adding extra calories in secret, humiliating them to manipulate them to comfort-eat more.

2. encouraging without disclosure. Not adding any secret ingredients into their foods, just always having their favorite snacks lying around, inviting them to those restaurants where you know they can't resist eating a lot, persuading them to eat more, reassuring them that they can eat yet one portion more without worries.

3. enabling without disclosure. Similar to #2. just without the persuasion. If they don't want to eat more, then you don't persuade them. You still invite them to fattening places and offer a lot of food, but you don't keep persuading them if they don't want to eat more. You keep the snacks well stocked, but don't actively encourage them to eat them.

4. Limited disclosure. Similar behavior as above, but admitting that you like them as they are, being fat isn't that big of a problem, you accept them no matter what they weigh, you even enjoy them having some pudge, it looks really good on them.

5. Admitting you would like them to gain more weight.

6. Same as 5, but telling it's not just a preference but a strong sexual fetish.

7. Asking for consent before every single meal you offer.

Are there any in-between steps I missed? Where would you draw the line? I think 1 is flat out, 2 and 3 are a grey area and might be OK if they don't feel too miserable about their weight, 4 should be OK with maybe very rare exceptions depending on their personality, and 7 is over the top.
4 years

Start with #4. If that goes well, #5. If that goes well #6. If that goes well you discuss acceptable modes of encouragement and safe words or whatever. I doubt signed waivers will be needed!
4 years