Submission and domination

Dumbing down while gaining

EannaEB:
Anyone else fantasise about being dumbed down while being fed fatter. Through a number of methods like limited social interactions, hypnosis and substances such as an abundance of alcohol, until your mind becomes much simpler, thoughts slower and focused solely on gaining and eating
4 years

EannaEB:
Anyone else fantasized about being dumbed down while being fed fatter. Through a number of methods like limited social interactions, hypnosis and substances such as an abundance of alcohol, until your mind becomes much simpler, thoughts slower and focused solely on gaining and eating.

FattyAva:
Yeah! I've fantasized about being dumbed down, but I wouldn't like it on me; but I would like it on other people.

For the first few weeks, I fatten them and force feed them while pressing them down with my tremendous weight, and they're kept handcuffed and tied to a chair.
Then, speak as simple as you can, and make yourself clear, make them recognize simple words and what they're supposed to do; such as food, fat, and master.
4 years

Yeah, all the time. Not exercising my brain in the same way as not exercising my body. Never leaving the house and just being a couch potato, watching crappy TV all day while snacking on fatty food. Major turn on!
4 years

Oh yeah. Such a hot fantasy. Not having to make any decisions. Just bring a kindness animal only good for eating and fucking.
4 years

FattyAva:
I like being called a piggy, or a cow, and being teased how fat I am, and eat all the time, to keep my energy up. But, I now eat to gain more glorious pounds of weight, and I like the feeling of my jiggly fat.

Before the gain, I may have been smart, but now I think of what would be lunch today? and the answer's always simple; McDonald's Double bacon BBQ burger, with sides of fries, and a Mcflurry. The fattest combination that I could make in that fast food chain.

I remember only simple things; eat, eat, and shove.

Do you pig out on anything?
just eating,eating…big piggy.
4 years

Yes I would love for somebody to do that to me
4 years

ExpandingCuriosity:
hehe... for me this just seems like a good crossroads of feederism and bimbofication. Like, a super cute, squishy girl with cute clothes that are always a little too tight. Or... maybe they fit right when I got dressed this morning? ::thinks hard:: I thought they wer.... "Oh! You brought me another designer donut! Yummy!"

hot

Heh...
4 years

No one on this site has the patience for that anymore.

You're about six years too late!
4 years

O.o Uhhhh...

lol.

That's not what I meant.
4 years

BBWcreator82:
No one on this site has the patience for that anymore.

You're about six years too late!

If there's some 6 year-old thread discussing this topic in enough detail that there's zero point in any further discussion, please link, because that sounds hot as hell.
Otherwise, why bother shutting someone down like that? Genuinely what's your intent?
4 years
123   loading