Submission and domination

Dumbing down while gaining

No.

The intention being that six years ago there would be more people actually into that sort of thing.

Fantasy is one thing but there were a lot more people into the concept, the idea, practice.

I was saying that FF is just kind of a dead place now for that kind of stuff.

Six years too late!

I never said it was bad or not good or wrong or anything. Not at all. I am totally on your side.

I just remember things is all. I'll go now. :-)
4 years

Seems like a carrot-and-stick approach would be most effective.

First, the stick: dehumanise your feedee. They're a vessel for fat and all this "person" nonsense is getting in the way. If your feedee is just an object, it can't think, so call it "it" like it deserves. You'll want to discourage any behaviour that deviates from this role, such as excessive motion or trying to communicate. There'll be certain necessities such as bladder relief but this should be kept to a minimum. A particularly bratty feedee will need to be punished, and as food should be the only thing it values, food should be what is sanctioned.

The carrot: reward good behaviour. Blind, obedient consumption should be rewarded with more food. Your feedee will crave mental stimulation, so reward good behaviour with empty-calorie entertainment such as children's cartoons (ideally in a different language - you don't want it practising communication skills). You should try to wean them off this eventually, though, as in the long run you want it to be able to derive all the entertainment it needs from consumption. Eventually the only behaviour you should be rewarding is no behaviour at all.

Or if you're looking to make your feedee a fat cow, you probably want to keep it in the same place as animals. This would be an entirely different path of dumbing down, as instead of becoming an unthinking shell your feedee will deteriorate into a wild animal for you to ranch. Keep it in a barn with cows, dress it to match (either in cowprint or not at all), and feed it at the same time and in the same amounts.

Either way, the most critical stick you have is its food addiction. You need to make its life revolve around what you put into its mouth. At all times it should be craving more and that effects the perfect opportunity to punish unwanted behaviour by withholding that. Following that one rule should allow to assert unequivocable control over your unthinking, food-addicted, ever-growing feedee.
4 years

I can't say my wife has been dumbed down by having been fattened up again, but her whole attitude has certainly changed.

She's so used to not making her own food, getting her own drinks, fetching her own things, that she asks for everything now. "Can I have a sandwich?", "I'm hungry....what can I eat?"

By doing everything for her I'm instilling a form of learned helplessness in her, and it suits her very well.
4 years

My ideal fantasy is a girl who starts out too dumb to think about anything besides food, or one who neither notices nor cares when I'm dumbing her down as I fatten her up, or one who notices long enough to be grateful for it and then goes back to not thinking about it. Ditzy donut girl sounds super hot.

Yes, it's of questionable morality; hence "fantasy." If anyone wants to RP or just chat about it, let me know!
4 years

marakinsis:
Seems like a carrot-and-stick approach would be most effective.

First, the stick: dehumanise your feedee. They're a vessel for fat and all this "person" nonsense is getting in the way. If your feedee is just an object, it can't think, so call it "it" like it deserves. You'll want to discourage any behaviour that deviates from this role, such as excessive motion or trying to communicate. There'll be certain necessities such as bladder relief but this should be kept to a minimum. A particularly bratty feedee will need to be punished, and as food should be the only thing it values, food should be what is sanctioned.

The carrot: reward good behaviour. Blind, obedient consumption should be rewarded with more food. Your feedee will crave mental stimulation, so reward good behaviour with empty-calorie entertainment such as children's cartoons (ideally in a different language - you don't want it practising communication skills). You should try to wean them off this eventually, though, as in the long run you want it to be able to derive all the entertainment it needs from consumption. Eventually the only behaviour you should be rewarding is no behaviour at all.

Or if you're looking to make your feedee a fat cow, you probably want to keep it in the same place as animals. This would be an entirely different path of dumbing down, as instead of becoming an unthinking shell your feedee will deteriorate into a wild animal for you to ranch. Keep it in a barn with cows, dress it to match (either in cowprint or not at all), and feed it at the same time and in the same amounts.

Either way, the most critical stick you have is its food addiction. You need to make its life revolve around what you put into its mouth. At all times it should be craving more and that effects the perfect opportunity to punish unwanted behaviour by withholding that. Following that one rule should allow to assert unequivocable control over your unthinking, food-addicted, ever-growing feedee.

Wow! You’ve really thought this out. For the mindless TV, I would choose commercials and shows about food. Maybe just images of mouthwatering meals and desserts.

I would love to write a story on a relationship like this. Anyone up for role play?
4 years

I have been playing with a hypnotist for awhile now that’s into making me dumber. It’s hot.

He’s not into feeding or making me fatter tho. 😔

That’d be the most perfect combo ever.

ESPECIALLY if they also wanted to induce lactation. I’d be in heaven. 😍
4 years

EIIe:
I have been playing with a hypnotist for awhile now that’s into making me dumber. It’s hot.

He’s not into feeding or making me fatter tho. 😔

That’d be the most perfect combo ever.

ESPECIALLY if they also wanted to induce lactation. I’d be in heaven. 😍

Dumb and fat is an ideal combo
3 years

Not precisely "dumb", but in that realm. As my wife has gotten fat, all she does is binge watch Netflix, eat and drink. She's lost almost all pulse of anything outside of that sphere: Netflix, Prime, snacking.

When we have friends over, she can't even carry a conversation about recent news, politics, world events, culture. Any major news story within the last week and she will almost certainly be the only one in the room that doesn't know about it.

And I've noticed at gatherings she'll generally end up chatting the most with other fat women. And all they talk about are their latest series and food.
3 years

As a fantasy I am all over this idea. I could write so many stories with someone making the gradual transformation into a fat pig, less and less capable of complex thought the bigger they grow, and less tolerant of anything that doesn’t give them joy. Until eventually, like has been previously described here, they have grown so accustomed to the blank, happy state of their needs (hunger and pleasure-wise) being continuously met; grown too big to move, too empty to talk, and surviving only on the impulse to stay constantly satisfied.
3 years

This is my dream to be someone's fat dumb pig.
3 years
123   loading