Submission and domination

Slob play

In case you were wondering how my 5X sweats fit
4 years
attachment

Slob play

MissPorker:
In case you were wondering how my 5X sweats fit

mmmm nice, love it if you didn't bathe n i could smell you thru them in your sweaty worn panties after binging all day n not getting up
4 years

Slob play

I did something like that when I caught my first husband cheating on me with a very large woman.
I was maybe 115 lbs at the time so being his trophy wife if I didn't look hot all the time he would get mad.
After I caught him I stopped doing my facials and taking care of my hair and that was when I first tried to gain weight. I figured he wanted a big woman so I was going to get big and sloppy just for him.
Stopped wearing sexy cut off jeans and shorts and started wearing styles more like my Mom wore.
Stopped washing my hair as often which caused some acne to form on my face plus not washing my face daily helped that along too.
I started letting jeans get more dirty looking by not washing clothes as often.
I did manage to gain about 60 lbs and looked pretty awful before he finally filed for divorce.
That all changed after it was final.
4 years

Slob play

I remember when my wife gained to the point that I noticed she started wearing my sweatshirts and clothes around the house because it was the only thing we owned that would fit her. I was amazed that even those (which were baggy on me) were tight fitting for her.

That "slobby" time of stained old sweatshirts was pivotal because it was not long before she was so comfortable with that, she started even wearing and dressing like that when we went out of the house in public.

I think at first she thought the "baggy" stained sweatshirts covered her belly. But it wasn't long before that belly had grown to the point where it peaked out of those size sweatshirts.

But per usual, slobby fat girls rarely notice when their new chub is peaking out.
4 years

Slob play

Ditzy:
I did something like that when I caught my first husband cheating on me with a very large woman.
I was maybe 115 lbs at the time so being his trophy wife if I didn't look hot all the time he would get mad.
After I caught him I stopped doing my facials and taking care of my hair and that was when I first tried to gain weight. I figured he wanted a big woman so I was going to get big and sloppy just for him.
Stopped wearing sexy cut off jeans and shorts and started wearing styles more like my Mom wore.
Stopped washing my hair as often which caused some acne to form on my face plus not washing my face daily helped that along too.
I started letting jeans get more dirty looking by not washing clothes as often.
I did manage to gain about 60 lbs and looked pretty awful before he finally filed for divorce.
That all changed after it was final.

Obviously you were doing this to stick it to your cheating husband. But did you enjoy any part of being a slob? Would you do this lifestyle again if someone you were dating asked you to?
4 years

Slob play

I really like this. Sitting on the couch, letting crumbs fall where they may.
4 years

Slob play

I think the ideal feedee is at least a little bit of a slob.
I have always encouraged my girls to ‘let themselves go’ not just weight was but in general in their appearance. Most of them find it liberating once they get used to it.
Nothing better than a growing girl on the couch in food stained trackies, once they’ve given up on buttons and zips.
4 years

Slob play

MissPorker:
Lately, a kinky friend of mine has taken an interest in cementing my transition into a pig and forcing a slobby lifestyle on me. So far, she's made me wear sweatpants more often, shower less, use less deodorant and drink more beer. Is anyone else into being a total slob? What types of things do you do to feel more like a pig?

I haven’t been a slob myself but I have had feedees/subs who I have introduced into being pigs and slobs. What you’ve stated above works quite well, I also didn’t allow them to shave or maintain any body hair grooming, so their body hair grows out.
If they are specifically living as my pig I’ll have their actual hair (on their head) cut short or shaved. This helps to transition them out of a classic feminine role and into that of sow, and really helps them mentally let go of any residual vanity.
And the girls usually love it once they settle in as less maintenance and less time thinking about their appearance.
Not allowing them to use knives and forks are obviously good as well.
4 years
12   loading