General

Anyone else not into super fat guys in real life

So there is times where i will watch a really big guy jiggling his belly and I will get aroused from it but, I dont even find the guy attractive. In real life I am really only into chubby guys and not big guys so its just different when I watch someone online. Like I am able to be aroused from a super big guy online but, not in real life lol In real life I am only aroused by chubby guys. Anyone else relate to this?
4 years

Oh yes, I can somewhat relate and there are probably many reasons to the differing reactions. I personally chock it up to self control and social pressure. Most folks don't appreciate yah eyeing them up in public, but when it is just an image on a screening staring back, it is not like it will pass judgement of you.
4 years

BellyBadger:
Oh yes, I can somewhat relate and there are probably many reasons to the differing reactions. I personally chock it up to self control and social pressure. Most folks don't appreciate yah eyeing them up in public, but when it is just an image on a screening staring back, it is not like it will pass judgement of you.

I mean I get that. Thats interesting. For me its not about judgement I dont think though because im not embarrassed to be attracted to chubby guys
4 years