General

How did you discover feederism?

I've always liked bigger girls since i was about 15.
I think i came across fantasyfeeder when I was about 19, through another forum, I cant remember which one. But yeah, like minded people forming a community does make me feel more comfortable with feederism and weight gain etc.
15 years

I can't remember exactly, it's been awhile. When I was 15 or so, I first discovered Dimensions and FatNats (now defunct). I can't remember how exactly I found this site, but I'm glad I did.

Before that, I knew I liked larger women but I didn't tell anyone. I thought I was alone in how I felt.

I still haven't told anyone in real life.
15 years

For myself, I've always wanted to be fat and I thought to myself how much fun it would be to gain the weight and let myself get really big. When I got to around my teens, I started to envision myself getting fatter, but a girlfriend getting fatter too. With that, there were feeding fantasies (usually her feeding me, to help me "catch up"smiley, and lots of fat talk.

I first found out about feederism through Plumpers and Big Women, in an article they had. Through that, I found out about Dimensions, and through the internet The Feeding Ring, Feeder UK and a few other sites.
15 years

Ever since I was young I liked chubbier girls, then chunkier, then plump as time went on and then Fat. I always was fascinated and interested in weight gain and the changes to girls and women. I would occasionally even notice mens Fat bellies but was more only interested in weight gain on women and always liked the changes.

All my girlfriends were aware I liked them thicker and a few even knew I wanted them to gain weight, in which all of them did. Two of them actually played into it and I think one was actually converted into a feedee and liked weight gain as much as I did.

I think I fist discovered that there were a lot of other people into this and it was a fetish on websites like Uk Feeder, a geocities site and Dimensions.
8 years

I had to stop and really think about this. My earliest memory involving this interest is when I was in 5th or 6th grade (based on the house we lived at, at the time). That would put me around 11 or 12, I think. It was something I never spoke of or shared with anyone.

After high school and the Internet became a household word, I got curious one night and wondered if anyone else liked bigger girls or gaining weight. I think "Excite" was the big search engine back then. I searched and discovered the "Fatten Up" website and it quickly became my favorite place to go. From there, I discovered the UK Feeder site and others, including Yahoo groups and WebShots, all with guys sharing pictures of beautiful plump girls. I still remember a couple of my favorite stories from there.
8 years

I can't honestly remember a time where I didn't find fat girls cuter than thin ones, but I'd say I got into gaining in like 5th or 6th grade. I stumbled across some geocities pregnancy fetish sites and realized that I really liked big bellies but preg fetishes just seemed wrong to me. So I started hunting for women with big bellies which eventually lead me to Dimensions Magazine and their stories page. It was only a matter of time before I got really into the mutual gaining stories which lead me to trying to gain some myself and the rest is history.
8 years