Fattening others

Grandma overfeeding me

MotoBelly:
Sounds like you don't need to say anything and just keep eating. I wouldn't mention it and just go with the flow (of food lol).
Agreed
4 years

Grandma overfeeding me

I had an Italian grandmother who felt if you were not overweight you were not healthy. Old school in many ways but nice. Since you would like to try gaining, I would say to your grandmother "You are right Grandma, I am too skinny and I would like to gain some weight, so thank you for cooking for me. But please not so much that I feel sick." And then at the next meal show your appreciation by eating more but not to the point of discomfort. You can then control how much you gain and really enjoy the process. And then every week you can show her your progress by patting your belly and telling her how much you gained. Grandma's cooking is always great, at least in my experience, and I loved overindulging whenever I visited.
4 years

Grandma overfeeding me

BigFA:
I had an Italian grandmother who felt if you were not overweight you were not healthy. Old school in many ways but nice. Since you would like to try gaining, I would say to your grandmother "You are right Grandma, I am too skinny and I would like to gain some weight, so thank you for cooking for me. But please not so much that I feel sick." And then at the next meal show your appreciation by eating more but not to the point of discomfort. You can then control how much you gain and really enjoy the process. And then every week you can show her your progress by patting your belly and telling her how much you gained. Grandma's cooking is always great, at least in my experience, and I loved overindulging whenever I visited.

Johny12:
Yeah that could work really well! Although I want her to help me get fatter if you know what I mean. I feel as though if she knows that I want to be a fat pig she will treat me like that and want to help me gain. Any ideas?

I'd say just be open with her and tell her
4 years

Grandma overfeeding me

What a nice piece of fiction
4 years