Submission and domination

Conditioned to associate sex with food?

I have this fantasy where I'm only allowed to receive sexual pleasure when stuffing myself with fattening foods. As a result of my horniness, I end up constantly stuffing myself and get fat. Pretty soon, any sexual thoughts make me ravenously hungry.

Can anyone relate?
4 years

I condition my ex-gf a few years back this way. I would do various sexual acts to her while she stuffed herself as a reward. soon she wanted to go stuffing and have sex afterwards pretty frequently.
4 years

Kimllyy:
I have this fantasy where I'm only allowed to receive sexual pleasure when stuffing myself with fattening foods. As a result of my horniness, I end up constantly stuffing myself and get fat. Pretty soon, any sexual thoughts make me ravenously hungry.

Can anyone relate?

I'd love to be Pavlov's Pig! LOL! One ignites the other and there's nothing you can do to break that connection... so hot.
3 years

I did an experiment like this with my husband once. For several weeks he was only allowed to cum if he was drinking heavy cream.

He did really start to get a taste for it, I'm sure if we had kept it up for longer I'd have started seeing some interesting psychological results
3 years

Mistress, why did you stop the experiment?
3 years

fatchance:
Mistress, why did you stop the experiment?

Yes! Please tell!
3 years

growingbhm:
It’s something I’d be happy to try

No doubt. I'd never be able to eat in public again. LOL! #goals ?? I already get excited when I get stuffed and wonder if other people can tell I'm getting horny. I'd really be in trouble if I went any further. But at home? Heaven to have that instant connection! Good lord I'd get so big sooooo fast.
3 years

Of course the danger is that things "wired" to sexual arousal are very powerful. If you had a feeder that continued to reinforce that it would largely transfer full control to the feeder.

In essence, your feeder might respect your saying no, but your ability to SAY no would become VERY limited.

Of course, that lack of control can be erotic as well. So it could lead right down the rabbit hole!
3 years

Kimllyy:

Can anyone relate?

I would love to live this way. And have a woman who also gets horny every time she eats. I once had a co-worker who went to dinner with me and got rather drunk. She admitted she gets horny when she eats. Hearing her say that turned me on instantly although I did not act on it. Looking back I really wish I had.
3 years

fatchance:
Of course the danger is that things "wired" to sexual arousal are very powerful. If you had a feeder that continued to reinforce that it would largely transfer full control to the feeder.

In essence, your feeder might respect your saying no, but your ability to SAY no would become VERY limited.

Of course, that lack of control can be erotic as well. So it could lead right down the rabbit hole!

That would be ideal, I’ve always been too much of a control freak and quite self destructive, for someone to be able to help me find that satisfaction, I’d happily do an Alice.
Although warming up for lunch with toys has definitely given me some appetite too, I do get horngry though.
3 years
12345   loading