Submission and domination

Conditioned to associate sex with food?

I was particularly excited to read all these comments.

My fetish is to be fed until my stomach hurts and after I gorge myself start sex starting with a beautiful oil gut on my belly.

Another fetish is to be fed during sex, having chocolates, sweets, soda put in my mouth during sex, if I am tied to the bed then. OMG

I need to start doing these fetishes
3 years

Kimllyy:
I have this fantasy where I'm only allowed to receive sexual pleasure when stuffing myself with fattening foods. As a result of my horniness, I end up constantly stuffing myself and get fat. Pretty soon, any sexual thoughts make me ravenously hungry.

Can anyone relate?

Jack-Elray:
100% this is actually fairly easy to do. Did this with my ex. Would go down on her and she was only allowed to climax once she really stuffed herself. We only had sex after a stuffing and often I would stop mid sex to insist on a feeding before I would continue.
After about 6 months stuffings would make her very wet, and she would sulk if we didn’t have sex after she ate.

What a lucky girlfriend of yours!
Certainly you are a great partner to seek the total pleasure of your girlfriend

Congratulations, I want to meet someone with this same performance For sex to gorge more it seems to be so hot
3 years

Kimllyy:
I have this fantasy where I'm only allowed to receive sexual pleasure when stuffing myself with fattening foods. As a result of my horniness, I end up constantly stuffing myself and get fat. Pretty soon, any sexual thoughts make me ravenously hungry.

Can anyone relate?

Jack-Elray:
100% this is actually fairly easy to do. Did this with my ex. Would go down on her and she was only allowed to climax once she really stuffed herself. We only had sex after a stuffing and often I would stop mid sex to insist on a feeding before I would continue.
After about 6 months stuffings would make her very wet, and she would sulk if we didn’t have sex after she ate.

Juliihs2:

Congratulations, I want to meet someone with this same performance For sex to gorge more it seems to be so hot

it's not something you can enforce on someone that's not a feedist, but when both partners are its crazy how everything wired to pleasure and sex can be just set to grow to infinity 💜
3 years

Juliihs2:

My fetish is to be fed until my stomach hurts and after I gorge myself start sex starting with a beautiful oil gut on my belly.

Another fetish is to be fed during sex, having chocolates, sweets, soda put in my mouth during sex, if I am tied to the bed then. OMG

So hot! Ever been fed in the dark? smiley
3 years

Juliihs2:

sounds like a lot of great fun
3 years

I would happily be a test subject for this!!!
3 years

Kimllyy:

Can anyone relate?

Jack-Elray:

Juliihs2:

Thank you.

That’s the whole point of the whole sexual experience to bring the other person as much pleasure as possible as far as I’m concerned.

Delaying that gratification is one of the greatest pleasures I think.
3 years

Kimllyy:

Can anyone relate?

Jack-Elray:

Juliihs2:

softfatlover:
it's not something you can enforce on someone that's not a feedist, but when both partners are its crazy how everything wired to pleasure and sex can be just set to grow to infinity 💜

100% both people have to be on board.
3 years

This isn't all that unusual I don't think. Any time I think about food I think about sex and likewise, when I think of sex I think of food! No complaints though!!
3 years

The training definitely made me this way.
3 years
12345   loading