Submission and domination

Conditioned to associate sex with food?

SissyLynn:
I would happily be a test subject for this!!!

yesmee too and try to make a little game with my gf out of it who can turn the tables and get fit again while distracting your partner with even more sex and food hehe
3 years

fatchance:
Of course the danger is that things "wired" to sexual arousal are very powerful. If you had a feeder that continued to reinforce that it would largely transfer full control to the feeder.

In essence, your feeder might respect your saying no, but your ability to SAY no would become VERY limited.

Of course, that lack of control can be erotic as well. So it could lead right down the rabbit hole!

Oh that sounds so sexxxy smiley as i normally tend to stay fit or at least let that extra 10kg vanish after a horny stuffing time I would love to find out if a girl could make me gain more and sabotage every attempt doing fitness by only seducing me sweetly
3 years

Doesn't take much, though the deeper you fall..it could be to where its necessary just for the act to occur.
3 years

Easily done 😋
1 year

Did this with my feedee. It works really well. If my feedee starts feeling full or starts flagging, I just rile him up. He turns into an eating machine and will eat until he physically cannot eat anymore.

The dangerous part is that you risk being unable to cum without eating. Of course, any conditioning can be undone, but as someone said earlier, it's hard to want to stop.
1 year

That gives me a neat idea for using a remote control egg vibrator.
Have her wear a choker with the control tucked into it so the swallowing motion presses the button.

Tie her hands to the bedposts and hover a spoonful of delicious fudge in front of her lips.
Whisper tempting things into her ear.

If she wants to taste, she must get buzzed. If she wants to get buzzed, she must taste.
1 year

Stickman66:
Have her wear a choker with the control tucked into it so the swallowing motion presses the button.

Tie her hands to the bedposts and hover a spoonful of delicious fudge in front of her lips.

If she wants to taste, she must get buzzed. If she wants to get buzzed, she must taste.

I had the same idea on another thread...this would be amazingly fun!

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
1 year

Ateitall:
I had the same idea on another thread...this would be amazingly fun!

Great minds think alike I guess. Wouldn't really need any tech skills, Just having a little pocket sewn into the choker and having it be wide so it doesn't shift around should do it.
1 year

Stickman66:

WOW what an idea. I'm kinda tempted to work this into the story I'm working on or even a future one...
1 year

Chef Feeder:
WOW what an idea. I'm kinda tempted to work this into the story I'm working on or even a future one...
That sounds pretty cool. The nice thing is that it's compatible with any sort of food/drink and manner of feeding, so it's compatible with just about any type of story set in modern/future times.
The general concept is easy enough to combine with any sort of experience that one would like to associate with sex.

Next time, on Tech Pervs Unlimited!
*theme song plays* do do do dun dah dun do do dah dah dooo.

Honestly I've been shyly lurking for so long that it feels a little weird to finally be posting.

If I can summon the courage, there are a few people on here I'd like to message.
1 year
23456   loading