Submission and domination

Conditioned to associate sex with food?

Mistress Audra:
I did an experiment like this with my husband once. For several weeks he was only allowed to cum if he was drinking heavy cream.

He did really start to get a taste for it, I'm sure if we had kept it up for longer I'd have started seeing some interesting psychological results

I get so aroused when I over eat.
11 months

Iron01_de:
That's what I would like to experiment with, when I would find a sub fedee. Making her addicted to food and sex.

I get wet when I eat now I had a feeder a few yrs ago started this and it condition my fat body to get wet or horny whenever I would eat I haven't been with him in years but it still happens just a big fat huge hungry piggy now
11 months

Iron01_de:
That's what I would like to experiment with, when I would find a sub fedee. Making her addicted to food and sex.

Enessel85:
I get wet when I eat now I had a feeder a few yrs ago started this and it condition my fat body to get wet or horny whenever I would eat I haven't been with him in years but it still happens just a big fat huge hungry piggy now

I wonder if this would work for my wife - so hot to think about!
11 months

Iron01_de:

Enessel85:

Voluptuouslover:

Most likely feed her as your getting her turned on but pull back some tease her with sex as ur feeding her
11 months

I get so wet when I do a stuffing, I’d love to be someone’s fattened up fuck toy just eating on my hands and knees while they rail me and I feel every pound of my fat body jiggle…
9 months

Transchubcub:
I get so wet when I do a stuffing, I’d love to be someone’s fattened up fuck toy just eating on my hands and knees while they rail me and I feel every pound of my fat body jiggle…

Bro, I feel you very much with it😭🤝
8 months

Iron01_de:

Enessel85:

May I ask approximately how long it took to condition your body like that? How consistent was the "training" as in, every meal every day? I assume toys/vibrators were used (or your ex was a dynamo)? 😁 Every time I consider trying something like this, I know I couldn't realistically keep it up long enough at this point in my life - maybe in the future?
8 months

Iron01_de:

Enessel85:

Voluptuouslover:

Enessel85:
Most likely feed her as your getting her turned on but pull back some tease her with sex as ur feeding her

Did you get off on gaining weight or feedism at all before you were conditioned?
8 months

I have an update!

About a year ago, I posted this in the thread:

Did this with my feedee. It works really well. If my feedee starts feeling full or starts flagging, I just rile him up. He turns into an eating machine and will eat until he physically cannot eat anymore.

The dangerous part is that you risk being unable to cum without eating. Of course, any conditioning can be undone, but as someone said earlier, it's hard to want to stop.

My partner and I are on a gaining break. He's been getting in shape since January ~ February. Still, some things remain unchanged.

The other day, I decided to tease my partner for an entire day. Even though I didn't mention feedism, he couldn't help but stuff his greedy face with snacks. It was great.
8 months

I have an update!

About a year ago, I posted this in the thread:

Did this with my feedee. It works really well. If my feedee starts feeling full or starts flagging, I just rile him up. He turns into an eating machine and will eat until he physically cannot eat anymore.

The dangerous part is that you risk being unable to cum without eating. Of course, any conditioning can be undone, but as someone said earlier, it's hard to want to stop.

Munchies:
My partner and I are on a gaining break. He's been getting in shape since January ~ February. Still, some things remain unchanged.

The other day, I decided to tease my partner for an entire day. Even though I didn't mention feedism, he couldn't help but stuff his greedy face with snacks. It was great.

I am so fascinated by this. I feel like my questions would be too specific to answer unless people's approach was scientific and carefully tracking, but I'll ask anyway. LOL!

If I wanted to train my body to react to Boston Cream donuts, would I need to eat them every day and get myself off while eating them? Or would it work if I got off just when I decide to have those donuts no matter how far apart those instances were? Frequency vs specific connection?

If I wanted to train my body to react to eating in general, all food, would I need to rile myself up every time I ate? (That's inconvenient.) And if I did, approximately how long would it take if I went balls to the wall?

Or, if I want to train my body to get excited when stuffing, like your example, how is that done? Daily? For weeks? Months? Years? I have no concept of the frequency or time needed for this kind of conditioning.

Good to hear your guy's feeling good on this break, and yet not entirely losing some of that fun. 😉🤣
8 months
23456   loading