Fattening others

Sneaky ways to fatten someone up

me and my best friend have been gaining for some time now and 2 weeks ago we started this challenge where we would take turns and for a week one would try to fatten up the other "secretly"

we've been trying to get creative but so far most of our sneakiness is "accidentally" ordering too much or adding gainer shake whenever we can (which honestly doesn't taste that great and is a little too expensive)

Anyway id appreciate ideas were really trying to be as realistic as possible and I'm hoping to find a few ideas that will actually be secretive smiley
4 years

You won't gain much in a week so seems like a fruitless venture.
4 years

Ditzy:
You won't gain much in a week so seems like a fruitless venture.

were not expecting to gain 10 pounds every week were just trying to play around with this fetish

it's much more fun when we try to "secretly' fatten each other up

were doing this for the fun and the extra calories haha
4 years

I get that its a fetish thing with you two and all for fun.
Let us know how it turns out.
4 years

I posted this elsewhere but I think it can be useful to you.

This tip let's you easily double the amount of butter you can deliver per slice of bread.

- Toast sufficiently so the bread is really dry
- Heat butter in microwave so it is soft, near melting
- Apply a good amount of butter to the warm toast
- Let sit a bit: the dry, warm toast will absorb the butter
- When it looks like there is no butter on the toast, apply an additional layer of butter

You can easily get 70-100 calories of butter in and on the toast this way. Select a calorie rich bread, or use thick slices, and you have a 300 calories delivery tool even before adding toppings.

According to research fat is the least filling nutrient but delivers the most calories. In other words; you deliver more calories to the subject but the subject will not feel more full.
4 years

allgrownup:
According to research fat is the least filling nutrient but delivers the most calories. In other words; you deliver more calories to the subject but the subject will not feel more full.

I wonder where you read that?

If I drink cream it seems quite filling.

But perhaps it gets easier as someone works up to a much richer, even more calorie-laden diet.
4 years

www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924224414002386

"high carbohydrate foods are more satiating than those that are high in fat ...

In free-feeding experiments when people are offered a range of high fat foods they tend to consume more energy than when they are offered high carbohydrate foods (Blundell, Green, & Burley, 1994), a phenomenon termed high fat hyperphagia or passive over consumption ...

this fat-related increased intake of energy does not lead to increased sensations of satiety"

It's an interesting paper. It also explains why you feel full with that cream. Thicker liquids cause more satiety, even if not containing more calories.

"post-consumption hunger was reduced by thickening a “shake” (Mattes & Rothacker, 2001) and enhancing the thickness and creaminess of a yoghurt beverage changed perceptions of how satiating it was likely to be, and reduced subsequent lunch intake."
4 years

allgrownup:
I posted this elsewhere but I think it can be useful to you.

This tip let's you easily double the amount of butter you can deliver per slice of bread.

- Toast sufficiently so the bread is really dry
- Heat butter in microwave so it is soft, near melting
- Apply a good amount of butter to the warm toast
- Let sit a bit: the dry, warm toast will absorb the butter
- When it looks like there is no butter on the toast, apply an additional layer of butter

You can easily get 70-100 calories of butter in and on the toast this way. Select a calorie rich bread, or use thick slices, and you have a 300 calories delivery tool even before adding toppings.

What brand of both (butter and bread) would offer the highest calories and fat?
4 years

Butter is always 70 calories per 2 tsp.

With bread, if you don't want to bake your own, when you can boost it with more butter but also cream to make it richer, buy what is sometimes called "BBQ bread": thick sliced bread.

In regular bread you'll find slices top off at 120 calories.

But that works too:
- 120 cal slice
- 210 cal butter (you might be able to get in 280)
- 90 cal peanut butter
...for a total of 420 cal/slice. Make a 2 toast breakfast and almost half a day's calories are done.

Before serving supper, also add 1-2 tsp of butter. Cream and butter goes very well in sauces, mashed food, etc.

Get big waffles (often called Belgian waffles). These are 200 cal each. The non-frozen ones can go up to 250/each. They absorb less butter though but it makes for a change of food.

A very nice one I learned on the forum here is to buy those bags of SideKicks. Look for the ones that ask for milk. Substitute the milk for cream (don't subtitute the water). Enormous calorie load. A bag is meant as 4 portion but if you present it well you can have them each half, at least. If you go for the pasta only ones you can easily get them to eat the whole bag.
4 years

When it's your week invite them to exercise or do something active with you. You can either:

1) Quit halfway through, and binge out the day in defeat, more than likely them joining you. A bit more obvious, but at least you'll be both consuming more calories.

2) Succeed in the workout/activity and reward yourselves afterwards for a good job smiley.

3) Start seriously working out, invite them to be your partner. Take advantage of this to ruin their diet, and treat every day you aren't active as a cheat day where you both eat way more than normal because you "worked hard for it". Focus your workouts on muscle training and minor cardio as to build up not break down.

You can easily change their diet by encouraging binging. Instead of eating regular consistent meals avoid eating normally. Whenever they can eat makes sure to eat until beyond stuffed(always push their limits), and then go long periods of time without eating. This encourages the body to hold onto more fat and quickly convert calories into fat.
4 years
12   loading