Fat experiences

Skinny guy (with fat wife) starts to gain

So I've always been an FA and encourager; my wife gained about 80 pounds in the first few years we started dating (270 was her highest). She knows about my fetish relating to women gaining weight, and indulges me but isn't into it herself. Recently she dieted down to ~235 for health reasons and seems to be maintaining that. She is still super sexy and I'm very happy.

The new thing is that I turned 30 and started trying to bulk up while lifting weights. I was never able to gain weight when I was younger, although I was always only trying to gain muscle. This time I figured, I might be able to gain since my metabolism might have slowed down. Well, that turned out to be true. I gained about 20 pounds of muscle / fat (up to 170 at 6'1"smiley, and then slowly stopped lifting (due to laziness) while continuing to drink high calorie protein shakes. In my mind I was going to get back into lifting. I started turning softer and my wife made a few comments. One was when she hugged me and sort of squeezed my midsection and said 'hmm, you're getting... ' and in my mind I was like SAY IT but I had never felt that way before, it felt thrilling. Another time I mentioned something I wanted to eat and she said it was too fattening, and I said well I want it, and she said "you know what dear? you can get as fat as you want" as she smiled at me and again it made me so happy.

So I finally admitted to her that I think my fetish extends to myself gaining as well, and I want to explore getting bigger. She seemed very surprised but is supportive, and she'll pat my belly occasionally and smile knowingly at me. I'm so incredibly fulfilled lately to be feeling like I'm finally being true to myself, living out a desire that I didn't even know about.

I can't wait until I'm as big as her, or even bigger!

Just wanted to share.
4 years

whitestripes88:
So I've always been an FA and encourager; my wife gained about 80 pounds in the first few years we started dating (270 was her highest). She knows about my fetish relating to women gaining weight, and indulges me but isn't into it herself. Recently she dieted down to ~235 for health reasons and seems to be maintaining that. She is still super sexy and I'm very happy.

The new thing is that I turned 30 and started trying to bulk up while lifting weights. I was never able to gain weight when I was younger, although I was always only trying to gain muscle. This time I figured, I might be able to gain since my metabolism might have slowed down. Well, that turned out to be true. I gained about 20 pounds of muscle / fat (up to 170 at 6'1"smiley, and then slowly stopped lifting (due to laziness) while continuing to drink high calorie protein shakes. In my mind I was going to get back into lifting. I started turning softer and my wife made a few comments. One was when she hugged me and sort of squeezed my midsection and said 'hmm, you're getting... ' and in my mind I was like SAY IT but I had never felt that way before, it felt thrilling. Another time I mentioned something I wanted to eat and she said it was too fattening, and I said well I want it, and she said "you know what dear? you can get as fat as you want" as she smiled at me and again it made me so happy.

So I finally admitted to her that I think my fetish extends to myself gaining as well, and I want to explore getting bigger. She seemed very surprised but is supportive, and she'll pat my belly occasionally and smile knowingly at me. I'm so incredibly fulfilled lately to be feeling like I'm finally being true to myself, living out a desire that I didn't even know about.

I can't wait until I'm as big as her, or even bigger!

Just wanted to share.

I loved reading this. I had the same discovery and gained 130 lbs. over a 12 year period, enjoying my own fattening for the first time. Its wonderful to be who you really want to be and gaining freely is so much fun and a real turn-on.
4 years

i loved reading it, too. my fat gal seems to have really taken to fattening me up, too - so i don't think this is terribly uncommon.
i mean, hey, getting fat is pretty easy, right? smiley just sit back, relax, enjoy the ride (and the snacks!)
4 years

In my previous relations, it was all about my girlfriend getting bigger and playing with her body. I think it's a big part of why they didn't worked out.
Now, I tried it for myself and really enjoys it! My girlfriend is also noticing the gain on me and have started to play with my little belly that was previously non-existent. This makes me so happy!
4 years