Submission and domination

Forced from fit to fat

This would be really hot, I wish sometimes that I was super fit so that I could watch my muscles soften and disappear like that... Unfortunately though I’ve never been fit, just thin but with no muscle, and I’d never have the willpower or patience to get fit before gaining!
4 years

Forced from fit to fat

This could be the story of my past 20 years.
I used to be super-fit, weights, mountain biking, martial arts & boxing, and just suddenly decided that instead of being a FA all my life, I wanted to see what being fat was like myself.
No going back now, I'm past the point of no return lol.
4 years

Forced from fit to fat

I've recently started seeing a woman who's about 5'5", and is 185-190 lbs. I'm currently 5'10" and about 190-195 lbs. Her belly is very soft but she wants to lose it. She on the other hand is afraid she'd crush me and wants to feed me real food. Her belly is probably 40" around the navel and bumping bellies seems kind of hot.
4 years

Forced from fit to fat

I went from being pretty ripped in May (198) to pretty fat by October (251) if you check out my
Profile you’ll see what I’ve done haha
4 years

Forced from fit to fat

Chubbybunny69:
As someone who was always obsessed with the gym and counting calories to be in constant deficit to get fit and never wanted an ounce of fat on me, i get extremely turned on by the idea of being force fed by someone and having no choice but to slowly watch your stomach grow as your abs disappear. More so been forced to a point where losing weight to get fit again becomes near impossible

i loved reading this, and relate to it on some level... i am at the point where i am fat and flabby enough that i would be too embarrassed to go back to the gym. the people i knew there when i was fit would see how out of shape and weak i have become.
while i am not being "forced" so much, my girlfriend is coercing me into gaining. little things, like she'll order dessert when we go out to eat, take a bite, and give it to me to finish it. she knows i'll do whatever she asks!
4 years

Forced from fit to fat

At what point is it to late to lose the weight? This has always gotten to me, love the thought of being trapped (bound by the fat), and unable to lose the weight and even if I were to try....
I would end up bigger than before.
4 years

Forced from fit to fat

boundandfeed:
At what point is it to late to lose the weight? This has always gotten to me, love the thought of being trapped (bound by the fat), and unable to lose the weight and even if I were to try....
I would end up bigger than before.

alelectromigration:
It's an event horizon. You don't quite know until you've passed it smiley

Yes, and it will be to late do anything about it. A fatty for the remainder of ones life.
4 years