General

Can i mentally manage feederism in a relationship?

Hello so I am starting to think that I seriously want to be in a relationship that involves Feederism. I fall into the feeder category and whenever I see a guy I�m attracted to instantly feel aroused. Like just the thought of them and how they are fat just turns me on. It�s like I don�t even think about the person themselves and it makes me feel terrible sometimes. I fear that I would just be incapable to be in a relationship with this fetish in my life because I will be too obsessed with wanting them to gain weight. Like the thought of whom I was with would instantly arouse me and would I even think of them as a person and not care about the romantic side of the relationship. I also fear that when they start gaining, I will just be constantly aroused by them. Like when I think about them I am scared that all I will think about is them getting fat?

I would really love some advice on this? Am I overthinking or underestimating myself. I am also a virgin and have never been any relationship btw! Did anyone have this same fear but later is in a relationship where they strike a balance. If your significant other wanted to lose weight would that be okay with you?
4 years

You will find a balance. I do suggest you find a person who is happy to be fat. It's much easier to be in a relationship with a person who is not obsessing that they are fat and need to be on a diet. This is true of normal sized women but maybe even more so for many fat women.

The rest of what I would like to say is . Message me.
4 years

Zelda64:
whenever I see a guy I‘m attracted to [I] instantly feel aroused... Am I overthinking or underestimating myself.

Having a high libido is not a problem per se, as long as your partner is compatible, and from what you describe, you may have dominant tendencies, in which case a submissive partner would be a good fit. Of course, in a relationship, you’ve got to have more than just sexual attraction to make it work long-term. After all, making a life together is as much (or more) about working as a team as about great sex (especially after you start a family).
4 years