Stuffing

First public stuffing

Last night I had my first public stuffing and it was amazing!! I was so nervous but I’m glad I over came that because I think I found my new favorite way to stuff and gain lol

Anyways i was feeling gluttonous yesterday and with some encouragement I decided to do a public stuffing at McDonald’s.

I put on my tightest clothes and drove to one about 2 cities over. Once I got there I was stuck in my car with nervousness. Once I over came that I went inside and ordered

3 McDoubles
20 nuggets
2 large fries
1 large shake
1 large soda

It took them forever to make it and I was getting more and more nervous about eating because the restaurant was getting busy. Anyways they called my order and I began to walk up tugging on my shirt to hold it down.

I got so many looks from the workers to families trying to eat there dinner as I walked by with a mountain of food.

Once I sat down I started eating a burger and was kinda slow because I was still nervous. After some encouragement on Kik I kinda just focused on consuming as many calories as fast as possible.

I basically zoned out and started eating faster and faster to the point where I was shoveling fries, nuggets into my mouth by the handful. When I finally slowed down to take a sip I noticed lots of people staring as disbelief. When I looked down most of the food was gone and I was covered in crumbs and sauce.

This only made me want to pig out more so I went to the soda fountain and chugged 2 refills and tried to hold back my burps.

I got back to the table and tried to finish but I was so full I just sat there getting stares as I tried to not burp.

I ended up having 2.5 double doubles, all the nuggets, most of the fries and about 4-5 refills of soda and all of the milkshake.

I waddled out with my gut hanging out and got a bunch of stares. I then had to sit in the car for about 45 mins before I could drive because I was so full I felt sick. Was probably the hottest thing I’ve ever done and I plan to do it more. I guess the audience made me push past my limits.

Anyone else ever stuff in public?
4 years

First public stuffing

Well done for overcoming your nerves. Sounds like you had a great time.
4 years