Stuffing

Tips for not staying bloated too long and increasing capacity

I’ve really gotten into stuffing myself lately since I’m trying to gain a lot of weight. I’ve successfully increased my capacity quite a lot and ate 4200 calories in one day for the first time, but I’ve been having a problem where after stuffing I’m bloated all day long and it makes it difficult to do another stuffing, not to mention that it hurts.

Is there any way to make bloat go down relatively quickly after stuffing? I want to be able to stuff myself to capacity multiple times a day to speed up my gain but I can’t do that if one stuffing makes me feel painfully full for hours and hours. I like feeling bloated right after a stuffing, I just want the feeling to go away within an hour or two so I can stuff again.

Also, does anyone have tips for forcing lots of food down even if you’re bloated or are already full? I’d love to get to the point where I can consume 9000+ calories at a time and really pack it on but I’m nowhere near that goal. My gag reflex kicks in and makes things difficult.
4 years

Not all calories are equal. 4000 calories worth of chicken will be more food than 4000 calories worth of pizza.

How fast something digests will depend on what you're eating but if you're properly binging I don't think you're going to not feel bloated a couple of hours after no matter what you eat. Maybe try liquid bloats.
4 years

wat:
Not all calories are equal. 4000 calories worth of chicken will be more food than 4000 calories worth of pizza.

How fast something digests will depend on what you're eating but if you're properly binging I don't think you're going to not feel bloated a couple of hours after no matter what you eat. Maybe try liquid bloats.

Thanks for the advice, I’ll try to use liquid more often. Right now I usually do liquid about 50% of the time.
4 years