Lifestyle tips

My girlfriend wants to become my feedee but..

Yea...as others have mentioned communication is the key. But I do know not only are there many variations of this fetish but people that have this on again off again fascination with gaining. Probably a lot more than any of us even could imagine.....not to mention as time goes on people’s ideas/attitudes and energy to try not to gain or get Fat become more of a struggle and they become more accepting of just going with the flow so to speak.

My wife was chunky as a teenager and then told me she got Fat at the beginning of High School (I wouldn’t consider her Fat but she was clearly overweight and I am sure most guys in High School would call her the Hot Fat Chic). Fast forward to right before we were dating and she was a bikini model and before meeting me started packing on several lbs. again. I let her know after us dating for a bit I wouldn’t mind her slowing down on her workouts and relaxing a little more. At that time she thought she needed to lose weight being that she had been gaining g right before meeting me. She said if I slow down my workouts I will get Fat again....which is when I found out about her chubbier past. She started working out less and the lbs. definitely came on quickly and she looked amazing. She has a huge sweet tooth and the time she wasn’t spending at the gym was nestled on my couch snacking when I would get home from work. Her appetite began to increase and She started growing out of all her clothes and she looked so unbelievably hot to me. She hated getting chubbier again and ended up dieting to lose the 15-20 lbs. she packed on pretty quickly. I was so bummed and it definitely took our relationship from perfect to not so good. Fast forward to us being married and her pregnant. She actually became pregnant back to back to back
And she packed on a lot of weight and was more beautiful than ever. At 5’ 3” and slightly over 200 lbs. after all three pregnancies she had certainly developed a big appetite and vowed to lose all the weight she had gained. Instead she continued to gain weight and eat more than ever. She was the heaviest she ever was a year and then some after her last delivery and it ended up taking her more than two years to start losing the weight. I thought she would continue gaining and keep getting heavier not only because her appetite but her new attitude toward her figure. She was accepting and almost teased me with her extremely full figure sexy body.....she seemed happy being fatter and loved that she could eat to her hearts content. I would even catch her fondling her belly and thighs in a fun way. She has gone back and forth over the years with her up and downs in weight. Her attitude is more care free, relaxed, loving and her zest for consumption in all areas food, desert and love making is so incredible when she is Heavier and fatter. When she loses she is more up tight, cranky and could care less about sex and more about trying to schedule in working out.

Also, when she is heavy she tends to point out pretty women who are also heavy but when she is thinner will only point out in shape or fit (she calls it) women.

Not sure if anyone else has seen this type of back and forth with weight gain and attitude?
4 years
12   loading