Fattening others

Watching your girlfriend turn into a fat girl

It's always good to see the psychopaths on this site getting along.

Dorian. You'll always be a loser. Your stories are terrible. You claim they are true but we both know they aren't

The only people who believe they are the ones you lie to.

You love being the literal center of attention.

I know for a fact you've never had a GF. I know you lie.

I know all you do is lie. You are a writer and a psychopath. Of course, you're going to lie.

In real life, off the screen. I know for a fact you can barely talk to women.

I know that when you meet a fat woman in real life you cringe, but your mind makes up another lie and thinks "Well, people on FF, the only place I can get attention," will love a story like this.

You're an empty shell, Dorian.

This whole forum charade was for attention, you saw a chance to become the center of it and took it.

Just like any good parasite without someone caring about you, you're nothing. You need that energy. You need people to hate you.

Anyone with a brain, however, could never hate you.

No. We will only feel sorry for you. I know YOU won't care. You live through your stories about people who will never even know your name or remember you exist.

But then again, it really isn't about you anymore.

Your words are poison. But I know the truth. You're empty inside, and poison is the only way you know how to get people to even look at you.

So keep writing your stories, keep doing what you do.

It's literally all you have left in the whole world.
4 years

Watching your girlfriend turn into a fat girl

What started out as an interesting thread has turned into a bit of a farce. We hate to shut down discussion on the site as we are all adults and should be able to share our thoughts, feelings and experiences. While there are always differing opinions, please be respectful of each other.

Thread is locked.
4 years
12   loading