Fattening others

Watching your girlfriend turn into a fat girl

When I started dating my wife, she was of pretty normal weight (a bit soft in the butt and thighs, but you could see her ribs-- just how things distribute on her).

Then she gained 15 pounds the first year we were dating, and the same the next ... she was up about 65 by the time we got married (and wearing plus sizes), and in the end she gained about 90 over six years. It was indeed very hot!

She did lose some after that, but eventually got back around that peak weight again (may even be heavier now, but she hasn't weighed herself in ages, so I'm guessing).
4 years

I had never been with a fat girl. And what has blown me away since my wife doubled her weight is how slowly she's acquired all of the stereotypes I held about fat people, lol. And I'm more blown away that I love it and enjoy her being a pampered, happy chubby princess.

The amount of Netflix watching would get ramped up each month. I started seeing fast food trash in her car. I would check our bank account and see daily vending machine charges. Her having less energy to cook driving tons of pizza and takeout.

She then starts asking me to help with any chores that involved stairs or bending over. She always gets hot and sweaty, so she's always walking around the house in outgrown shorts that her growing body has now made booty shorts.

The whole thing was surreal for me.

Like alectromigration mentioned, her social circles started to change. Her and few heavy girls at work go out to their big stuffing lunches. She started getting much closer to our neighbors who are really fat; we usually have 1-2 parties a month with them revolving around pigging out.

A general mindset of "festiveness", wanting to go out as a family for meals, organize parties, have a people over with big snack spreads. It's been great – and always leaves her fatter at the end of the night!

It's been years and I'm still awe struck about the changes. I'll notice a new little thing each week as she gains and transforms.
4 years

ExpandingCuriosity:
What what her personality/ behavior like before she gained?

She was a track star in high school. Rail skinny. Generally talked down about girls that were heavy. She never watched TV, ever. She would throw on a random old rom-com DVD from college while she cleaned the house. You almost never saw her sitting down.

She made comments that "Fast food is.. just gross". But she always was a "foodie" and a "big eater" when skinny. But that definitely got amped up as she got heavier and started gravitating to fattier foods, ultimately starting to eat fast food, drink IPA's and sugary wines more.

As the Netflix increased, that became a time to snack that then evolved into her eating an actual large 4th meal with the snacks around 10 o'clock - often ordering takeout. This time to pig out and watch her shows became almost sacred to her: kids had to be in bed, nothing could encroach on her "unplug time" to pig out.

Another integral part of her transformation were her two last bosses are over 400lbs and encouraged her to be their tag along lunch partner. Lunch was often on the corporate card – so they didn't hold back and it often ended with going out for ice cream afterwards. Or they would randomly show up with ice cream or snacks for her. She could never turn it down.

And then she slowly started incorporating these habits into her own life: taking multiple breaks a day to hit up the cafe and vending machines. She then became the one running out for ice cream and bringing it back for her teammates.
4 years

ExpandingCuriosity:
How/ When did her feelings and opinions about it change? Did she feel conflicted? Did she fight it at all? Was there any particular point where she just accepted it?

I think she's still conflicted. Their was some mental resolution when she was gaining uncontrollably: the penny dropped where she understood "Oh...THIS is why girls get fat. It's effortless, fun and tastes so damn good." A lot of skinny girls can't even fathom how you actually get fat.

For her she works around heavier girls, so she doesn't feel as much pressure. But she had other jobs where everyone was practically a model, and made her feel so conflicted and down.

Once she realized everything she enjoys most in life generally makes you fat, the acceptance was slow and unending.
4 years

There also was a time right before she really blew up where she demanded to take control over the grocery shopping from me. She was so fiscal and a worry-wart about money at the time, so I always played by those rules. And so I assumed she was going to return from the store with even less than I typically bought.

My jaw hit the floor.

She bought over 3x what I would buy. And it was tons of crap like pizza rolls, indian TV dinners, tons of snacks she said were "for the kids lunches".

I think that was a turning point for her in "owning" her food choices and totally giving in to snacking and gluttony.
4 years

[b]fukthesystem:
any chance of a before after pic. if not that's cool too. I understand

No. We've talked about it before and she almost did some modeling on Curvage. But she has furthered herself quite far in her career and feels photos like that floating around could be detrimental.
4 years

Sophbabe01:
You sound like a real asshole, dude. I'm glad she's free from you - wonder why she distanced herself. Christ.

Why should he respect her? Are we giving out participation prizes and expecting them to be treated as first prize?

Dorian sounds like a realist to me.
4 years

...A philosophical point, I'll admit - but one that cuts to the heart of this Fetish imo. We're all bad people for having this kink - just some of us can't handle that and delude ourselves into believing otherwise.

Not necessarily bad for doing this but it's like jumping out of an aeroplane or climbing a mountain, unnecessary and not worthy of praise from others or of self worth. Should be done for the enjoyment of the participants.

If she considered her overeating was a problem then she would stop participating in it with you. Which she did. What gets me is the ones who blame the person they did it with.
4 years

Sophbabe01:
What are you rambling about? I'm pointing out that you're a hypocrite. Do what you want with it. Point is, by your standards, you're no better than your ex who you view with such disdain.

That makes no sense. You just don't like him so are trying to sound like you're attacking his argument. His ex is like you, inconsistent, in her case making herself fat and then hating it whilst still making herself fat. Dorian let her get fat and enjoyed it, nothing inconsistent there.
4 years

Dorian:
After we broke up, she went on to gain a load more as she fell back on her "single girl late night binges", I presume.

Yeah, that thought turns me on. Que the virtue signallers telling me I'm sick whilst they're perfect empaths.
4 years
12   loading