Gaining

The surprise gain "project"

This is my concept for an exciting weight gain experience that requires at least one feeder and one feeder. Maybe it fits in submission/domination but it doesn't necessarily need to involve that so I'm posting here. This is a weight gain "project" that would be entertaining to experience and hear about others experiencing.

One of the exciting things I find about gaining is the change - a realisation that something doesn't fit, or you can't do certain things. This is why people love comparison pictures, which play a key role in this project. It's about comparing changes and making your gain noticeable and surprising at the end - a sudden reward rather than a gradual, unnoticeable development.

So how does it work? Firstly, the main challenge is that it requires the subject (feedee) to remain home for multiple days - the longer the better. For example, booking time off work or in my own case, working in a sedentary role from home. For this reason the concept doesn't work for everyone. However, the rest is fairly simple.

At the start of the project, the feeder takes whatever images and measurements are necessary of the subject, for comparison later (weight, general images and measurements based on preference). Then when you're ready to begin, the feeder ensures the subject is comfortable and the two make a meal plan together to reach a specific, realistic calorie goal that will result in weight gain.

The key to the project is that during the length of time (a few weeks, maybe even a month or more) that it's taking place, the subject is to wear roomy clothes and is not allowed to see or unnecessarily touch their own body at any point. The specific methods of doing so are up to the feeder and subject to decide and agree on. Obviously there are challenges in hiding the subject's sight of their own body when it comes to bathroom and showering, but these should be performed with something to cover vision of either everything or most of the body of possible.

The subject should be allowed some physical movement, but the goal is to restrict touch physical experience of any kind to get the best results. The subject follows the meal plan and in general is allowed to be comfortable and fill the time with sedentary activities (TV, reading, video games, browsing the internet etc). This is where the feeder plays a key role in the project.

At the end of the project time, the subject is allowed to see themselves (and the feeder is, if you decide and work out a way to make it a surprise for both) and, based on calorie intake and length of project time, will be able to properly experience the changes to their body and compare it to before the project began, both visually and in their physical shape and feeling.

This is most effective if:
The length of time is at least more than two weeks.
Calorie goals are ambitious but realistic.
The subject is allowed only the minimum necessary activities that could spoil the surprise (such as too much physical activity.)

To finish the project, the feeder and subject take new photos for comparison. At that point they decide whether to arrange another stage at a later date and build up the comparison images and log of their experiences.

It's fairly simple, but requires some dedication, and an appropriate loving situation to properly work.
4 years

Cool idea tbh
4 years

This is one of my fantasies! Hard to do irl, though. smiley Stupid "work" and stuff. LOL!
4 years

I've imagined it as a yearly trip to a specific hotel for one month. The feeder keeps the room cold enough so that over a billowing cotton nightgown, feedee can be covered and supported by pillows, hiding and camoflaging most of the body.

Bathroom trips would be honour system (do your best to do the work only with no other touching and mirrors covered), and showers would be blindfolded with hands up against the wall - feeder does the cleaning and doesn't get the lovely surprise at the end, although keeping the truth a secret is fun, too.

If they have a sexual relationship, they would have to stick to oral only, and feeder has to offer up over the covers, or crawl under covers to find the feedee's fun places. (To encourage them to keep eating?) LOL!

The reveal would be so amazing!

When leaving, and the clothes they came in won't fit, that slight panic that they can't leave until feeder buys them new clothes, is delicious.

I've put a little thought into this over the years. Sigh...
4 years

Dynamo:
I've imagined it as a yearly trip to a specific hotel for one month. The feeder keeps the room cold enough so that over a billowing cotton nightgown, feedee can be covered and supported by pillows, hiding and camoflaging most of the body.

Bathroom trips would be honour system (do your best to do the work only with no other touching and mirrors covered), and showers would be blindfolded with hands up against the wall - feeder does the cleaning and doesn't get the lovely surprise at the end, although keeping the truth a secret is fun, too.

If they have a sexual relationship, they would have to stick to oral only, and feeder has to offer up over the covers, or crawl under covers to find the feedee's fun places. (To encourage them to keep eating?) LOL!

The reveal would be so amazing!

When leaving, and the clothes they came in won't fit, that slight panic that they can't leave until feeder buys them new clothes, is delicious.

I've put a little thought into this over the years. Sigh...

The solution is to go freelance like me smiley I basically work from home and pretty much don't need to leave the house except to go food shopping or take the bins out, so a freelance situation is perfect for this kind of thing!
4 years

Kind of what I did for a while.
Went back to college to get a business degree while working at my small business.
Few friends saw me for several years.
After 3 years or so I had gone from 115 to 190 lbs.
The people at school never really said anything about my weight because they saw me quite often and the gain was slow so it seemed normal.
Friends that hadn't seen me were shocked I was so big.
4 years

The solution is to go freelance like me smiley I basically work from home and pretty much don't need to leave the house except to go food shopping or take the bins out, so a freelance situation is perfect for this kind of thing![/quote]

I work in a Library, I can't bring work home. LOL!
4 years

Ditzy:
Kind of what I did for a while.
Went back to college to get a business degree while working at my small business.
Few friends saw me for several years.
After 3 years or so I had gone from 115 to 190 lbs.
The people at school never really said anything about my weight because they saw me quite often and the gain was slow so it seemed normal.
Friends that hadn't seen me were shocked I was so big.

That's hot. smiley What did you say to your shocked friends?
4 years

Not sure if I would considered that hot LOL but OK.
Not sure what I said to most of them other than "oh well" or oops I got fat I guess".
A couple of girl friends knew I was gaining on purpose because they were a part of our "gaining club".
I never have mentioned the girls gaining club thing here on FF but it was fun.
4 years