Fattening others

Skinny to fat no pressure

My biggest fantasy is to just find a girl and without any influence she just gets big on her own and likes it not even super big but big. But I want to be there every step of the way so she knows even if she gets big even though it’s what I do in fact like she is comfortable and loves her life and doesn’t mind the fact that I like her big insecurity is just a fact turn off I just want her to be like yeah I’m fat now but like it or get the fuck out lol but it won’t matter cause I like it anyway
4 years

Sure is nice, what you describe.

But it's also a delicacy when she doesn't fully like it but has to be fat(ter) anyway because she can't do anything else but gain. There's a lot of pleasure in that too smiley
4 years

allgrownup:
Sure is nice, what you describe.

But it's also a delicacy when she doesn't fully like it but has to be fat(ter) anyway because she can't do anything else but gain. There's a lot of pleasure in that too smiley

This is a guilty pleasure of mine, too. My wife will text me that she's going to stop gaining weight.

"OK, cool."

And then I'll check our bank account and literally an hour later she went and spent $17 at McDonalds and then went to a vending machine 2 hrs later. (Eye roll)

One time she went to the gym for 20 min and came home with a large pizza she ate to herself. 😂

All I can think is: "Well, fattie is still gonna fat."
4 years